American Muscle Customer Service

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
They have forgotten about this board some time ago. I will never use them.

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
They have forgotten about this board some time ago. I will never use them.
If you ever use them and need to make a return you will find out that there customer service is five star.Do not forget that they are a sponsor of this forum.,

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Customer service is about more than just processing returns. Walmart accepts returns, do you like to shop there compared to pretty much anywhere else?
This being a large S550 forum, and them being a large S550 part vendor, you'd think they would want to interact with the members and offer support.

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Customer service is about more than just processing returns. Walmart accepts returns, do you like to shop there compared to pretty much anywhere else?
This being a large S550 forum, and them being a large S550 part vendor, you'd think they would want to interact with the members and offer support.
Yes,I am a Walmart Shopper,Stock Holder and I shop at American Muscle because they are a forum sponsor so we have a place to share information.I only posted to say I had a great shopping experience with them.What the hell is wrong with people, say something positive about a vendor and haters come out of the internet.LOL

Last edited:

Sponsored

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade
Yea i had to return parts twice with them and it was ZERO drama.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
More like 6 stars.

Every interaction I've had with them has been awesome.

And I'm an a$$hole, so that's saying something.

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Great customer service for sure! Zero Hassle from my experience too.

@z06psi at some point you reach too large that you hire many support reps to take live calls as opposed to having a large forum presence where message responses and answers to your questions can take several replies while a phone call can get the job down with the first call.

In regards to the Walmart response... have you seen the Apple boards? You the customer are basically the apple board support helping other apple owners with their issues.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Yes,I am a Walmart Shopper,Stock Holder and I shop at American Muscle because they are a forum sponsor so we have a place to share information.I only posted to say I had a great shopping experience with them.What the hell is wrong with people, say something positive about a vendor and haters come out of the internet.LOL
But you also said:

If you ever use them and need to make a return you will find out that there customer service is five star.
That is just speculation.

Nothing wrong with saying something good about a vendor. But you can't expect anyone to take it as gospel. Its one data point. So, if I don't read more posts complaining about the service. I'd be inclined to try them. Thanks for the data point.

A company that has no satisfied customers can't survive, so even the worst company will have a few happy customers. In a vacuum, it would not be good to base my opinion of a company on what those people say.

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2

Sponsored

familyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ruby Red
Their customer service is Five Star
Agree 100%. I've been using them as my primary source for over 15 years, even before they were known as American Muscle. Everything from sales questions to returns they have been great.

Case in point, I bought a CDC light bar for my 1994 GT convertible a few weeks ago, ended up selling the '94 to get my '19. Called up to return it, told them I sold the car, they said okay. No muss, no fuss. And I have made several returns over the years for various reasons.

No speculation here, just honest and real experiences.
Sponsored