Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
But doesn't have a range of 400 miles?
320 if you pony up for the extended range unit. What they don't tell you is the impact on range if fully laden or towing. Or age on the batteries, etc.

So in my scenario of going to northern MN, assuming virtually zero cargo (never the case), after getting there I've only got 82 miles to go before I'm dead in the water and looking for a kind soul in the sticks with a healthy generator after the resort owner laughs at me. Nah, I'll pass until the EV dream seems more realistic, sell them to the urbanites who never leave civilization for now.

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
I was commuting home today and I saw a Mach E dead on the side of the road.

I got the biggest smile on my face. It totally made my day.
Likely... Immature at a minimum. :crackup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
LOL

A Hanavarian is a Warmblood horse breed originating in Germany, which is often seen in the Olympic Games and other competitive English riding styles, and has won gold medals in all three equestrian Olympic competitions. It is one of the oldest, most numerous, and most successful of the Warmblood breeds.
Interesting post. Sounds like the Hanavarian is by far superior to the Mach E. Quite unlikely to leave you stranded where you can be mocked by passers by.

Sponsored

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I am seriously considering an EV. Being hearing impaired, the lack of sound has considerable appeal. I would not be able to make too much noise, which is a constant problem.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I am seriously considering an EV. Being hearing impaired, the lack of sound has considerable appeal. I would not be able to make too much noise, which is a constant problem.
Frankly, I find this reasoning a bit weak. It's not like you have to be constantly aware of how much noise you make in a normal car. You just drive it normally, and it will make as much noise as it's supposed to make regardless of what you do (as long as you don't do anything stupid, like being in first gear at 60 mph, of course). Whether you hear it or not doesn't influence what the others are hearing.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I've never seen a Tesla broken down said:

You’re right. Usually Tesla’s don’t break down... they usually just drive into things...

And turn into instant BBQ's

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; A sort of off topic thing today. I checked on getting a replacement trolling motor battery for my fishing boat today. I asked about a LI-ion type. Around $1,200. I can get the old type for $99.
Shop owner says the Li-ion sort do not run down slowly and give a warning. They just quit. Same as my cordless power tools, I guess. Think I will get the old style again.

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
If you revel in a seeing broken down Mach-E, don't mind if I revel in the fact that probably over 98% of the posters in this thread would see this view this if they challenged my wife from a dig:

2021-10-28 14.21.41.jpg

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
If you revel in a seeing broken down Mach-E, don't mind if I revel in the fact that probably over 98% of the posters in this thread would see this view this if they challenged my wife from a dig:
I can't speak for the OP, but personally I wouldn't mind. I've no problem admitting publicly that she's faster than me in a straight line. I wouldn't even think of challenging her.
One of these days someone will build a slingshot, Angry Birds style, and will launch themselves from it even faster than your wife can launch her wheeled KitchenAid. Good for them. Who cares? I'd rather be slow and feel and look good, than be fast and ridiculous.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!

lmao.gif

Does she also wear a mask while driving alone in her Mach E?
Sponsored