• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Missouri Aluminum 80mm Throttle Body Adapter For GT Throttle Bodies

BRR_416

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
I have 2 aluminum throttle body adapters for sale. These are new unused parts that I hand machine from billet aluminum plates. Each one has been test fitted to confirm that there are no clearance issues and to make sure all the holes align properly. Each will come with x4 stainless steel m6x1.25 button head bolts to attach it to the intake manifold. I do recommend running a gasket between the adapter and the throttle body unless you plan to lap both smooth to prevent any air leaks.

$65 via paypal
shipping included to anywhere in the Lower 48.
80mm Adaperts (1).jpg
80mm Adaperts (2).jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
BRR_416

BRR_416

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Only one left

Shaken09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6
This is a Awesome adapter !! Works great . Best mod I have done yet . Good seller and fast shipping.

OP
OP
BRR_416

BRR_416

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Thanks so much. I am really glad you like it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BRR_416

BRR_416

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
I have the first one I prototyped on my own car. I also have the 80mm GT throttle body. The adapter is not as clean looking as the ones I sold to other people.
I took it off my car before trading it in.
Sponsored