• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Nevada Alpine stereo upgrade for 2015 thru 2019 Mustangs

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
EDIT: I will ship this if someone is interested, $560 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

This is Alpine part number PSU-300MTG.

https://www.alpine-usa.com/product/ford-mustang-sound-system-psu-300mtg

Purchased this about a year ago for my 2017 Mustang GT and never got around to installing it. I ended up trading in my 2017 a couple of months ago, so no use for it now. This is for the base 6 speaker stereo only. I provided a link above so you could read Alpine's description and determine if it will fit in your Mustang. Brand new, never installed. Looking to get $560 shipped to the lower 48 states. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Doug

M5.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Bump. Revised listing to account for shipping if someone is interested. May also accept reasonable offers, but that will be depend not on how much exact shipping will be.

Thanks,

Doug

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I may be interested, I don't live too far from you so shipping shouldn't be too bad.

OP
OP

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I may be interested, I don't live too far from you so shipping shouldn't be too bad.
I still have it. I was thinking $500 and then I will split the shipping cost with you. Let me have your zip code and I will get a shipping estimate.

Thanks,

Doug

Sponsored

brianbr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic GT PP
That looks like a pretty sweet setup. I might be interested if hunter doesn't take it.

hunter7389

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT Premium M6 401 PP1, Silver
Brian, dealer literally just sold the car i was looking at out from under me, have at it!