Almost traded in my Mach 1

JacksonvilleBill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 M1672
I tend to get an itch for a new car after 6 or 7 months. Last week I came close to trading my Mach 1 HP for a 21 Lotus Evora GT, the deal looked good but I just couldn't do it, I knew I would regret it and miss my Mustang and that great 5.0 sound! The next morning I was walking to my Garage to look, and thought what did I want to open the door and see; the Lotus or the Mustang, the Mustang won out easily! I have had at least 25 Mustangs, mostly high performance versions, I have had 2 Lotus Evoras and many other performance sport cars including Porches, Corvettes BMWs and Miatas, I have enjoyed them all, but none feel right for me more than the Mustangs!

IMG_2370.JPG

IMG_2358.JPG
Sponsored

j.footit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 HP
comforting to hear as I wait for my hp mach 1 and in the meantime coming across all these other cars that available now. It gets real hard to fight the doubt demons off lol

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
comforting to hear as I wait for my hp mach 1 and in the meantime coming across all these other cars that available now. It gets real hard to fight the doubt demons off lol
When the demons come watch these:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I dunno....I bleed Ford blue for the most part, but given that choice I'd be brushing up on my James Bond imitations.

Sponsored

JFK9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I tend to get an itch for a new car after 6 or 7 months. Last week I came close to trading my Mach 1 HP for a 21 Lotus Evora GT, the deal looked good but I just couldn't do it, I knew I would regret it and miss my Mustang and that great 5.0 sound! The next morning I was walking to my Garage to look, and thought what did I want to open the door and see; the Lotus or the Mustang, the Mustang won out easily! I have had at least 25 Mustangs, mostly high performance versions, I have had 2 Lotus Evoras and many other performance sport cars including Porches, Corvettes BMWs and Miatas, I have enjoyed them all, but none feel right for me more than the Mustangs!

IMG_2370.JPG

IMG_2358.JPG
Obviously based on the forum we are in I support your choice lol, but not going to lie, that Lotus is one beautiful car!

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
How odd you would post this today.

Since I got my Shelby, we've been looking for my wife's dream car and she brought an Evora to my attention yesterday. I had never looked at them, and it is an exquisite shape for sure. What can you share about ownership experiences, driving, maintenance, etc.? Much appreciated.

OP
OP
JacksonvilleBill

JacksonvilleBill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 M1672
Obviously based on the forum we are in I support your choice lol, but not going to lie, that Lotus is one beautiful car!
The are great looking cars and fun to drive, just don't have that great 5.0 Mustang sound and dna!
I would miss that too much.

OP
OP
JacksonvilleBill

JacksonvilleBill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 M1672
How odd you would post this today.

Since I got my Shelby, we've been looking for my wife's dream car and she brought an Evora to my attention yesterday. I had never looked at them, and it is an exquisite shape for sure. What can you share about ownership experiences, driving, maintenance, etc.? Much appreciated.
I had a 14 Evora and an 18 Evora 400, they were both very dependable and easy to maintain with that Toyota sourced 6 cylinder, very light weight feel, corners excellent. They have more of a kit car feel to them. The newer 20 and 21 models are more refined interiors, look better and feel more high quality. I may still buy one, just have to keep the Mustang! The new Lotus Emira coming out next year will replace the Evora, it looks pretty good!

IMG_0922.JPG

IMG_1026.JPG

Sponsored

doritoking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach 1 with handling package
I was also shopping evora gt's and thinking about pre-ordering an emira, but after the mach 1 track attack I decided the mach 1 with handling package was more than enough for me.

Hattrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2018 GT A10.
I like the Emira too . Dealers here want a 5k deposit and no real build date and pricing . Its still a Toyota Camry V6 engine , blower or not . Had a DD v6 Camry for six years , Meh. Ill stick with the Shelby and my C7 Vert .
Sponsored