Sponsored

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My apologies brotha we are trying our best to get them in as soon as we can, but as the saying goes I cannot rush perfection in the long run as the statement says we have gotten in multiple samples to check and recheck and recheck everything as per my damn OCD and the simple fact I want this wheel to be everything you guys imagine and desire and more.
There are so many impatient people on this site. If you rushed things and got a wheel that your customers are not happy with no one wins. You have thousands of dollars in wheels you can't sell and the customers don't get an awesome wheel.

The problem is that most people on this site have any clue of the process that it takes to take an idea and get it to a product that is of excellent quality. That isn't their fault as that isn't their job. But they need to understand that taking a idea to a finished product is not something that takes a couple months. Add in changes to the tooling and things of this nature and lead times can blow earlier estimates out of the water. I have no doubt everyone that gets these wheels will love them. As well as appreciate the extra time it took to get them. Especially when they can see the quality you demanded from the factory. Thank you for your efforts, Paul & team N4SM. :cheers:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Has there been a good pic of the 19s, especially on a gt350. That's what concerns me the most is we are now in may and I don't recall a decent set of pictures for the R spec on the actual car. Lots of 20s.
I can try and get you more images if you desire, the reason being was the 20s were first to come in and they fit on everything so I snapped a ton of images while we worked on the 19" fitment.

Pirates are going to steal all the 19"s... they've been stealing wheels here in Atlanta!

Hide yo kids!
lol

Guys it is what it is....you want the wheels right the first time around yes?..okay its like a custom suit you try parts of it on first before they sow the whole thing together...well they want to make sure the off set, stance is just right before making a permanent mold....then you want the lowest price on the planet, its got to come the lowest labor cost, with the greatest technology on the planet and that's China.....its a hell of a flight, now, think about a boat traveling at 13 MPH....it takes time
Thank you sir, however these are better QC then China just thought id toss that in you know lol.

Three cheers, we in the UK are good at waiting
We waited for 50 years.

Cheers to that haha finally, first time i heard my buddy from the UK told me then hes like its the ecoboost :frusty: then I found out the GT is going over :headbang:

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Ordering ...
While we are waiting, can we talk about wheel studs and lug nuts that are going to be required for these wheels? It is my understanding that the OEM lug nuts might not work with these wheels. Is that true?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
OEM lugs wont work with these wheels correct, your studs dont need to be changed.

For the R they have to use open ended lugs because their studs are super long, with the GT350 they can get away with aftermarket tuner lugs.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
So OEM lugs aren't going to work with these wheels?! :eyebulge:
What about the centers?
No they will not work, I actually mentioned this a bit back in the thread.

However your factory center caps will work sir.

G-FORCE

PATRIOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
MANY
I am holding my credit card in my hand ready to place an order. Just need more pictures and feedback from people with the wheels....MORE PICS PLEASE>

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Nobody has the wheels yet because they are just getting to a point where they will be shipped in the near-ish future (for 20") wheels. So... look at a GT350R and imagine those wheels on your car (obviously not made of carbon fiber).

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
It would probably be best for N4SM to find a lug nut they can recommend for use with the wheel. One that will make proper contact with the lug nut hole and fit inside of it. This will avoid future problems with people getting their wheels and not having them seat properly or having a lug nut that won't fit. Preferably an option we can order with the wheels when they ship.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Late to the game. Would like a quote on same 19" spec r model that will fit my gt350.
Cheers
no worries, you got it.
Sponsored