Sponsored

CNFLCTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
Something about the color combo of the white with the satin graphite...its a nice one in our opinion. What are your thoughts?

project-6gr-wheels-graphite-white-ford-mustang-s550-gt350-12_30836382281_o.jpg

project-6gr-wheels-graphite-white-ford-mustang-s550-gt350-07_25288838729_o.jpg
Can you post a few more of those wheels on white? Perhaps a full side view? Mine is white and I'm debating colors at this point. Those versus black.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself

Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Damn that is sexy! Decisions decisions!
What are you running on your ride now?
PM me if you are interested and I will get you a killer deal on these bad boys.
:cheers:

rahtid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Any upcoming discounts for a set of R spec 19s? I want a set to use for the track and not worry about my CF ones. Is it also possible for you guys to ship them with Cup 2s installed and balanced? [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION]

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Any upcoming discounts for a set of R spec 19s? I want a set to use for the track and not worry about my CF ones. Is it also possible for you guys to ship them with Cup 2s installed and balanced? [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION]
It would be our pleasure and honor to get you setup with a set that so that you can fully enjoy your GT350R. We are a full service shop/installation center where we can mount and high speed computer balance your set with the OEM Shelby GT350R tire pressure sensors already installed and ready to go.

We will be able to deliver the set to your door with all mounting hardware and ready for you to mount.

Please take a look at your PM, we have a very special price for you. :cheers:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
They are quiet and offer a great ride. That said, they "slip" a bit more than the Michelin's that came on the car did. I noticed it immediately but attributed it to them being new. To date, that hasn't changed and to be fair I really need to put more miles on them.

Sponsored

FocusRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
They are quiet and offer a great ride. That said, they "slip" a bit more than the Michelin's that came on the car did. I noticed it immediately but attributed it to them being new. To date, that hasn't changed and to be fair I really need to put more miles on them.
That's what I'm looking for. I love my winter tires and want the smoother ride (less tramlining especially). I have none now with these 295/30/19's all around.

Thinking of going with your tires just 305's all around on the R-Spec Gloss Blacks I've already got.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
We like the idea of putting more miles on them. :thumbsup: Thanks for the feedback..awesome shots! Looks amazing. :cheers:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
That's what I'm looking for. I love my winter tires and want the smoother ride (less tramlining especially). I have none now with these 295/30/19's all around.
Tramlining all but disappeared with the change in tire even though I upped the size both front and rear. On the same sections of road where I was able to detect it with the Michelins it has disappeared with the Continentals.

For me, I feel that the DW's are a great street compromise with better rain capability than the Michelins. They have a much thicker tread that hopefully translates into longer life as much as the treadwear indicates it should be as such.

We like the idea of putting more miles on them. :thumbsup: Thanks for the feedback..awesome shots! Looks amazing. :cheers:
I took those on my potato/cell cam because I had it in my pocket after washing the car. I was simply looking to capture some perspective. I do indeed look forward to this summer for more drive time as well as the opportunity to blow the dust off my Canon 6D. This car/color along with these wheels is very photogenic.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for sharing your thought brother.
If these are the Potato photos, I cannot wait to see some nice shots with your Cannon. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Good Afternoon, take a quick glimpse of this beautiful GT350 recap sporting Gloss Black Project 6GRs.

For more information on sizes, available finishes and pricing Click Below.

Project 6GR Wheels

Sponsored