Sponsored

Which finish would you like to see on the all new Project 6GR wheels?

• Gloss Black

Votes: 338 44.6%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 260 34.3%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 160 21.1%

• Total voters

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
[MENTION=17087]AttiS550[/MENTION]

Glad you got it fixed! Very nice combo of Deep Impact Blue with the Satin Graphite!
Thanks man!! :cheers:
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I saw your car on here a few weeks ago. Friends and I go Dove hunting around Black Oak and stay in Jonesboro at nights. I was looking for your car when I was there! Lol
A few of us are going to the Texas Mustang Invasion at Gas Monkey if you want to tag along. We are meeting at the Loves Truck Stop next to Basspro in LR Friday Morning at 10am. Show is Saturday 7am to 7pm.
i appreciate the invite man, gonna be winterizing stuff at the lake this weekend. i imagine a group of mustangs headed down I30 together would be pretty fun:cheers:...maybe next time!

ia bhtr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ruby Red GT, 3:55 auto , ARH ,JLT,Ridetech, 6GR
How the heck do you add pics to a post, my 17 finally got here and want to share what she looks like with my 6GRs on

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Next to submit reply you can click go to advance. on that screen below the reply box you will see additional options. one of them is manage attachments. that should open a smaller window in which you can choose a file and upload it to your post. Sometimes your pictures are too large and you need to resize them.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
How the heck do you add pics to a post, my 17 finally got here and want to share what she looks like with my 6GRs on
Create an account on photobucket.com

Upload your images from your computer to your new photobucket album

Once the image is uploaded, just copy and paste the IMG code from the 'Share' tab on the photo. If you paste that IMG code here, it will display the image when you submit your post.

There is a Test area in the forum for you to try and post an image.

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
So I finally got around to mounting these today. Ran into a bit of an issue. The right side looks amazing, they sit fairly flush with the fender, maybe poking out a tiny bit. The left side both the front and the back are poking out a solid half inch and it simply does not look right. I am not sure why this might be, has anyone had this same issue? Any tips would be appreciated!
Hey brotha finally saw the images, happy to see they corrected it but off the bat it looked to be an alignment/ subframe issue.

Enjoy them.

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I painted them with G2 caliper paint
How hard of a process is this? How long did it take and what cleaning steps did you take before painting? I want to do the same and I bet this is A LOT cheaper than powder coating
Sponsored