Sponsored

Which finish would you like to see on the all new Project 6GR wheels?

• Gloss Black

Votes: 338 44.6%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 260 34.3%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 160 21.1%

• Total voters

homegrown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Manual CO
Got my UPS tracking info!
Sponsored

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
Yeah the car is lowered on Steeda Progressives

is the car unsafe to drive at this point? All the lugs are torqued to 115
i'm not sure what could possibly be unsafe... are you getting enough suspension travel to tuck your tire with your original wheels?

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
i'm not sure what could possibly be unsafe... are you getting enough suspension travel to tuck your tire with your original wheels?
Yeah my original wheels are the pp wheels and they tuck about an inch.

Sponsored

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
the only thing unsafe i can think of is you get enough suspension travel over something to get tire to fender contact eg. sideways at the entrance of a steep driveway.
I am not really worried about that, there is plenty of room between the tire and the fender. I will update this thread after I take it to the shop

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Yeah about to get home and I'll post some up
Could be subframe off by a bunch.

Almost Looks like different offset wheels or wheel got hung up on hub centering lip. You shouldbe able to find the offset marked inside the wheel.

The wheel sticking out might not be mounted to the hub face.
Before driving this anywhere, consider jacking up and removing that wheel.
Do you have a jack stand or some timber or blocks or something to backup the jack on?

You can use a piece of putty or unchewed gum etc to make sure it all gets squeezed out from between hub n wheel when remounted. If not, could be couple reasons all correctable.

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Could be subframe off by a bunch.

Almost Looks like different offset wheels or wheel got hung up on hub centering lip. You shouldbe able to find the offset marked inside the wheel.

The wheel sticking out might not be mounted to the hub face.
Before driving this anywhere, consider jacking up and removing that wheel.
Do you have a jack stand or some timber or blocks or something to backup the jack on?

You can use a piece of putty or unchewed gum etc to make sure it all gets squeezed out from between hub n wheel when remounted. If not, could be couple reasons all correctable.
I am positive they are the same offset so that can't be it. As for the mounting I did it this afternoon and I took both wheels off a couple times to see if I had mounted them incorrectly. All four are flat against the hub, that's one of the reasons I am so confused. Hard to tell what would be causing the problem since it should be symmetrical

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
[MENTION=24574]Badluck[/MENTION] very nice, I really wanted to do yellow calipers but chickened out. You ever see another magnetic on project6GRs it's likely your fellow arkie here:cheers:

Sponsored

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
I am positive they are the same offset so that can't be it. As for the mounting I did it this afternoon and I took both wheels off a couple times to see if I had mounted them incorrectly. All four are flat against the hub, that's one of the reasons I am so confused. Hard to tell what would be causing the problem since it should be symmetrical
Try swiping the rears, if the poke moves to the other side its the wheel.

Badluck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
[MENTION=24574]Badluck[/MENTION] very nice, I really wanted to do yellow calipers but chickened out. You ever see another magnetic on project6GRs it's likely your fellow arkie here:cheers:
Thanks! I used G2 Caliper paint, pretty impressed with the product.

Badluck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I saw your car on here a few weeks ago. Friends and I go Dove hunting around Black Oak and stay in Jonesboro at nights. I was looking for your car when I was there! Lol
A few of us are going to the Texas Mustang Invasion at Gas Monkey if you want to tag along. We are meeting at the Loves Truck Stop next to Basspro in LR Friday Morning at 10am. Show is Saturday 7am to 7pm.

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Took my car to Firestone and they fixed my alignment and the car looks perfect now. It feels amazing and the wheels look incredible, couldn't be happier!!

F 19x10+35 Conti Extreme Contact DS 285/35/19 R 19x11+50 325/30/19

Huge thanks to Paul @ N4SM for answering all of my questions!! and another big thanks to [MENTION=24427]hulk_smash[/MENTION] for selling these beautiful wheels to me!! :thumbsup::):cheers:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
[MENTION=17087]AttiS550[/MENTION]

Glad you got it fixed! Very nice combo of Deep Impact Blue with the Satin Graphite!
Sponsored