Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Pp0001 thank you for the info- really good stuff there- yes I have the VOC and a priority number but the dealership told me any vehicle on order is a priority- I’m not worried their actually really nice people, and like so many their struggling themselves - so I’ll continue to wait patiently like everyone else. It makes it that much special when you finally drive away with your new car.
Use the live chat function here:

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Ask for Noah or Kyle, give them your VIN number, and they will tell you when your car is scheduled to be built.
Sponsored

flybipe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Anyone know if there are any dealers out there who will still take an order on a 2020 GT350R?

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Anyone know if there are any dealers out there who will still take an order on a 2020 GT350R?
I suggest that pretty much 2020 R model allocations have been given out and with the FRAP not working I would have a hard time understanding how any further allocations might be available.

Having said that I know of a dealership that has a 2020 R model that is presently sitting on their showroom floor and is Ford Performance Blue with Black OTT stripes and looks terrific with the Red pin striping.

Has the Technology Package and factory car cover.

Price is $77,520 and selling at MSRP.

PM me if you are interested.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
June 18th is my scheduled completion date- then it’s off to Shelby to have a few Shelby touches added on (according to fords live chat) then it gets shipped to the dealership.

svfinnishline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, MB Citan
Does anyone know if dealers are still accepting GT350 Heritage edition orders? What or when would be a 'late' 2020 model year production date?

Sponsored

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
I just completed a public spreadsheet with every allocated Heritage Edition GT350R and the dealer it's allocated to. Covers cars which have been built and which are yet to be built. 119 in total to date. If you know a car is sold, please comment on the spreadsheet and I'll update it.

If you're in the market for a HEP GT350R, this data should be gold dust. You can find the dealer closest to you and negotiate before anyone even knows it's coming.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t12CKnAaJGNNKfOPxAApFMStWioaABhqjzwRpHdKmnE/edit?usp=sharing

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Does anyone know if dealers are still accepting GT350 Heritage edition orders? What or when would be a 'late' 2020 model year production date?
Don't know for sure but suggest that scheduled production dates for these cars will go well into August as I know of one car already scheduled for July 27th at this point.

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R 2022 GT500
Don't know for sure but suggest that scheduled production dates for these cars will go well into August as I know of one car already scheduled for July 27th at this point.
when does ford normally build mustangs until they switch to the next year? i know f150s at the KC plants run till mid Oct. i image they will be able to fill all 2020 orders and could cut back on cars for dealer stock (non special orders) to catch up.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
when does ford normally build mustangs until they switch to the next year? i know f150s at the KC plants run till mid Oct. i image they will be able to fill all 2020 orders and could cut back on cars for dealer stock (non special orders) to catch up.
I have seen the FRAP shut down for retooling in late June but then there was last year when they were still building 2019 R models at the end of August.

It is my understanding that many Ford dealerships are presently very busy consider the times that we are in but a great deal of new car/truck sales are from the 2019 models sitting around but certainly many 2020's are being sold as well.

Inventory is going to start getting scare soon with no vehicles having been built for quite some time but suggest that the FRAP may produce 2020 MY Mustangs well into August and possibly into September and October.

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
I just completed a public spreadsheet with every allocated Heritage Edition GT350R and the dealer it's allocated to. Covers cars which have been built and which are yet to be built. 119 in total to date. If you know a car is sold, please comment on the spreadsheet and I'll update it.

If you're in the market for a HEP GT350R, this data should be gold dust. You can find the dealer closest to you and negotiate before anyone even knows it's coming.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t12CKnAaJGNNKfOPxAApFMStWioaABhqjzwRpHdKmnE/edit?usp=sharing
Quick update. The spreadsheet now has data on all 2020 GT350s (at least all those still trackable), not just the Heritage Rs. Data includes color, options, seat choice, just about everything.

I also created a separate thread so that anyone who wants to can post updates or questions.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chumley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350, '18 GOLF R, '09 BMW 335
Not sure this is the place for a more general question but....Any of you guys order a car from an out of state dealer and arranged to have it shipped? Seems I live in one of the unlucky parts of the US and have only a few 350 options within a days drive. From Atlanta north through the mid-west there are literally dozens and dozens of '19's and '20's available. Nothing against Ford or the dealers but I have to assume literally no one buys an F150 or Explorer and ships it 500-1,000 miles so the dealers must not have much experience with that. There are just too many dealers with inventory for those. Anyone dared to buy a 350 or 350R sight unseen?

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Not sure this is the place for a more general question but....Any of you guys order a car from an out of state dealer and arranged to have it shipped? Seems I live in one of the unlucky parts of the US and have only a few 350 options within a days drive. From Atlanta north through the mid-west there are literally dozens and dozens of '19's and '20's available. Nothing against Ford or the dealers but I have to assume literally no one buys an F150 or Explorer and ships it 500-1,000 miles so the dealers must not have much experience with that. There are just too many dealers with inventory for those. Anyone dared to buy a 350 or 350R sight unseen?
Where are you in Florida? I count at least 30 350s on the spreadsheet scheduled to come into your state.

68Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang coupe, 2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
I just bought a 2020 GT 350 last week sight unseen from a dealer 18 hours away. Hopefully it will arrive in the next two weeks ….praying it arrives in good condition.

Chumley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350, '18 GOLF R, '09 BMW 335
Where are you in Florida? I count at least 30 350s on the spreadsheet scheduled to come into your state.
SW FL, Naples specifically. Hadn't seen the sheet was updated, thanks. To be more specific with respect to what I'm looking for, the R's are over my budget and I'm not that moved by the Heritage Edition add-ons for an extra $2K. While I think they'll be a smart investment, I suspect the dealers getting them will know or at least think that too. If I use the "other" tab and screen for FL, after removing what looks like HEP overlaps there are maybe 10 cars coming at some undetermined point in time - assuming some of there are not already spoken for. I was hoping to find a '19 or '20 that dealers were looking to move with a bit of a discount. Hoping to find something closer to $60K or so.
Sponsored

Last edited: