Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Okay 2019 GT350 enthusiasts with orders in...I found the first video of the 2019 in Performance Blue with white stripes. The YouTuber calls it a review - I would call this my next obsession until my Perf Blue gets built, LOL! Enjoy!

@43 secs...got the CF wheels now huh? :->
Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Okay 2019 GT350 enthusiasts with orders in...I found the first video of the 2019 in Performance Blue with white stripes. The YouTuber calls it a review - I would call this my next obsession until my Perf Blue gets built, LOL! Enjoy!

Over 7k on that last rev. It's broke in now. Lol.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Hey LV, thanks for posting these links. I've also been watching Auto Trader and Cars.com to find GT350's in Performance Blue. I've ordered the same with white stripes. I have seen Performance Blue in person on a 2019 F150 Raptor. I believe that Columbine Ford has captured the most accurate color representation. As with anything you have to see it in person, but this looks very close! (ignore the shots with a yellow hue however). I'm happy to finally see this color on the GT350! Thanks for sharing.
I picked mine up on Wednesday night. No stripes on mine, but I have the black roof. The color looks awesome in person. This is before it got washed, but you can get the idea.
fullsizeoutput_2e22.jpeg

nodonut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
1966 A code Fastback GT (wish I still had it), 2014 Explorer Sport, 2013 FLHTK Harley, 2019 GT350.
I picked mine up on Wednesday night. No stripes on mine, but I have the black roof. The color looks awesome in person. This is before it got washed, but you can get the idea.
fullsizeoutput_2e22.jpeg
Congratulations. I ordered mine on 4/8. Mag Gry, stripe delete, blk roof, tech pkg, leather sport seats, handling pkg, CF dash trim. Cant wait. You near Sacto?

Sponsored

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Congratulations. I ordered mine on 4/8. Mag Gry, stripe delete, blk roof, tech pkg, leather sport seats, handling pkg, CF dash trim. Cant wait. You near Sacto?
I'm in Danville. Mine is Performance Blue (clearly by the photo) with no stripes, black roof, CF dash, tech package, and leather sport seats. You will be very happy. This is my second S550. Traded in my 2016 Magnetic Performance Pack GT Premium on this car. I absolutely loved that car, but this is on another level.

jfrish7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R (KR499), 1997 Miata, 996 911
Anyone out there know of a CA dealer with an allocation who can order a car for me at MSRP? Marin Ford totally screwed me...

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Anyone out there know of a CA dealer with an allocation who can order a car for me at MSRP? Marin Ford totally screwed me...
What happened? I talked to two different dealers both of which I had purchase history with. One (San Leandro) was asking $10K over. The other from whom I’ve now bought 4 cars worked out a much better deal and provided a better experience overall.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Bill; I am in the same boat with a PA and I am currently waiting for the word on a pending 2nd allocation or formal factory order acceptance. Everything you mentioned sounds spot on from what I have learned from other members, and from things I learned and gathered from through my research in many of the sub forums on this site. Good luck with your order and I am hoping to hear "good news" for my order, up to the end of April.
My dealer knew they already had two allocations. Typically, if they sell one or both they will get more. Allocation 1 was dealer-ordered and is the one that I got. Allocation 2 was looking like a June delivery when I put down my deposit in February.

jfrish7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
What happened? I talked to two different dealers both of which I had purchase history with. One (San Leandro) was asking $10K over. The other from whom I’ve now bought 4 cars worked out a much better deal and provided a better experience overall.
Short story is I called them up, they said they could order my car at MSRP, went there mid February to put down some cash on a deposit. Been tracking the car via Ford Chat every day the last month or so. Got an email from Marin Ford a few days agao saying they actaully do not have the allocation to order the car. Super fishy as they recently have a car "in transit: that was dealer ordered a few weeks ago. I'm thinking they sold a build at over MSRP and used their allocation for that person.

Sponsored

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Short story is I called them up, they said they could order my car at MSRP, went there mid February to put down some cash on a deposit. Been tracking the car via Ford Chat every day the last month or so. Got an email from Marin Ford a few days agao saying they actaully do not have the allocation to order the car. Super fishy as they recently have a car "in transit: that was dealer ordered a few weeks ago. I'm thinking they sold a build at over MSRP and used their allocation for that person.
Sounds super shady. I know other people wanted my car after I had put the deposit down. Dealer stuck to their word. I would call and speak to the GM before giving up.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Sounds super shady. I know other people wanted my car after I had put the deposit down. Dealer stuck to their word. I would call and speak to the GM before giving up.
Also, can you post the VIN or the window sticker for the dealer-ordered car? I thought I saw that one as being built back in late Feb like mine. Did they go through the build with you when you put down the deposit?

jfrish7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Funny you say that. Did today, and his response was that "there is nothing they can do". BTW love you car man. Sell it at MSRP?? :)

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1