Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
All the stealerships located in the San Francisco bay area want significant ADM's ranging from $7500 to $15,000 over. The R is even worse, 25-40k over. The local dealer that I found most offensive had several new GT350s as well as a pair of GT350Rs and also a couple used GT350s on his lot, one of which has nearly 30k miles. I arrived in my CTS-V wagon, also a 6 speed manual, and a more powerful and quicker car than the GT350. Long story short, the dealer refused me a test drive, even on the used car, without a deal in hand. They were 15k over for a GT350. Needless to say, I left rather annoyed and closed a deal over the phone out of state an hour later...for 3500 under MSRP, on 18' I am spending 2k to ship the car from upstate new york. It should be here next week.
The Ford Store Morgan Hill doesn't charge ADM's on anything to anyone.
Cool V wagon...I like those.
Sponsored

bkrupp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT350
All the stealerships located in the San Francisco bay area want significant ADM's ranging from $7500 to $15,000 over. The R is even worse, 25-40k over. The local dealer that I found most offensive had several new GT350s as well as a pair of GT350Rs and also a couple used GT350s on his lot, one of which has nearly 30k miles. I arrived in my CTS-V wagon, also a 6 speed manual, and a more powerful and quicker car than the GT350. Long story short, the dealer refused me a test drive, even on the used car, without a deal in hand. They were 15k over for a GT350. Needless to say, I left rather annoyed and closed a deal over the phone out of state an hour later...for 3500 under MSRP, on 18' I am spending 2k to ship the car from upstate new york. It should be here next week.
Which dealer had many on the lot? I have been to plenty of local dealers that didn't want to take my money. One had 2 a few months ago, another in Half Moon Bay showed they had 3 or so. Just curious to see where you went.

My story was similar. I made an emotional decision to pay MSRP to get one now. Flew to Idaho Saturday and got home last night. I could have gotten a '17 for $7k under msrp and $1,100 to ship it, but I wanted the '18 and the dealership was super nice and responsive.

Edit: with the plane ticket and gas and hotel one night, $700. So if the dealer wouldn't take less than $5k over, I still saved $4k+.

V8VOODOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I went to several local dealers and called several more. The Half Moon Bay store was the worst of the lot. They were the ones that had several new units, and a pair of used ones (one R that was a Ford show car and the GT350 base with around 30k miles). There were effective in motivating me to make a purchase, just not from a Bay Area dealer...

V8VOODOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
The Ford Store Morgan Hill doesn't charge ADM's on anything to anyone.
Cool V wagon...I like those.
Morgan Hill didn't have any inventory when I was looking. I would have gladly paid MSRP on a non-R to do a local deal. The San Leandro ford store location did have a 17 and an 18, but listed on the website with ADMs, though I don't recall the amount.

ameapm2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Genesis 2018 GT350
I am from kansas and even here they charge 10K markup on GT350. :headbonk:

I found a dealer in florida who was ready to give it for msrp. Flew there this weekend took the delivery. Drove it for 30 miles OMG the car is just fking amazing. Just sticks to road. The sound is so amazing with valves open even at 3.5K rpm. Even I did not test drive it. I was relying on the reviews. Trust me you will just love the drive.

Sponsored

bkrupp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT350
Morgan Hill didn't have any inventory when I was looking. I would have gladly paid MSRP on a non-R to do a local deal. The San Leandro ford store location did have a 17 and an 18, but listed on the website with ADMs, though I don't recall the amount.
I went to Hollister, told them I wanted their magnetic GT350, they said no at MSRP. Then they F***ed up and one guy said they had an offer for $2k over the day before, then the manager said they had an offer $3k the day before. Clearly lying, and clearly full of S***. Walked out right then.

Found one in 2 days in Idaho, was ok with MSRP, turned it into a weekend road trip and saw two friends.

12k miles in 3 days almost. Worth every penny so far.

I haven't really seen any in the area, and I have been looking for a few months. Glad to hear people are getting them, maybe I'll see some of you around.

Also, I had the opportunity for slightly under msrp in midwest or even more off for a '17. I just found a great dealer I didn't mind paying a little more for.

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
To get specialty stuff from the folks in Morgan Hill, you have to get on their list and order.

FWIW, the San Leandro store is owned by different people / run completely differently.

V8VOODOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
To get specialty stuff from the folks in Morgan Hill, you have to get on their list and order.

FWIW, the San Leandro store is owned by different people / run completely differently.
Thanks for the info, didn't realize it was a different crew in San Leandro from Morgan Hill. I didn't bother with Morgan Hill because they had no inventory and I assumed they would price like San Leandro. Guess that reinforces what what happens when people make assumptions...Will give Morgan Hill a look when I get my next toy.

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I went to Hollister, told them I wanted their magnetic GT350, they said no at MSRP. Then they F***ed up and one guy said they had an offer for $2k over the day before, then the manager said they had an offer $3k the day before. Clearly lying, and clearly full of S***. Walked out right then.

Found one in 2 days in Idaho, was ok with MSRP, turned it into a weekend road trip and saw two friends.

12k miles in 3 days almost. Worth every penny so far.

I haven't really seen any in the area, and I have been looking for a few months. Glad to hear people are getting them, maybe I'll see some of you around.

Also, I had the opportunity for slightly under msrp in midwest or even more off for a '17. I just found a great dealer I didn't mind paying a little more for.
Holy smokes! Halfway around the world in three days. Where do you sign up for the 24 hrs of LeMans!:headbang:

Sponsored

Krman68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350, 68 GT500KR
Anyone looking for a new 18 Gt350 magentic w/stripes and electronic pkg? You can prob get it for list. John Kennedy Ford in Conshohocken Pa( Philly burbs) just got one delivered.

I don’t work there just passing on info

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
GT350 availability is way up. I've been pursuing dealers within about 100 miles (and in SoCal, that's a lot) and nearly every dealer has 1 or 2. Big dealers obviously have more. Even the dealer in my podunk town of 28,000 (that has a total of 3 mustangs) has a GT350. People waiting for the 500?

1badttz (socal)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R AG
I saw this, this morning. SouthBay Ford in LA SoCal has a 2018 Base GT350R for $71,395. I pulled the window sticker and it looks to be a base car (No AC/No stereo) White with blue stripes.

I purchased my first GT350 at this dealership and there shouldn't be an issue with the advertise price and you might even be able to get it for less. Link: https://www.southbayford.com/new/ford/mustang/2018-white-shelby-gt350-fastback-6598111.html. Great price for SoCal.
2018 GT350R southbay (05-20-2018)-2.jpg

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I saw this this morning. SouthBay Ford in LA Socal has a 2018 Base GT350R for $71,395. I pulled the window sticker and it looks to be a base car (No AC/No stereo) White with blue stripes. Link: https://www.southbayford.com/new/ford/mustang/2018-white-shelby-gt350-fastback-6598111.html. Great price for SoCal.

If it is as advertised someone should jump on this car real soon and with only ~30 Base R's built for the 2018MY this would be a terrific deal for Southern California.

Last edited:

elitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I am looking for an allocation for GT350R. Any leads <$5k over would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored