Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Just an update. This beautiful LB R is still for sale at $5k over MSRP (as of 4/30). I tried again to get them to sell it at MSRP on the last day of the month. They said nope. They dropped it from $20k over to $5k over a month ago and it still hasn't sold, huh. Makes you wonder about the hype. They said they had a lot of calls but only got offers at MSRP so far.

Anyone still willing to shell out $5k ADM should go get it.
If this were magnetic I might be willing to split the difference :)
Sponsored

Westfalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Westfalia Camper
!!! My car was a GM fleet car, it’s one of the cars they used for press events
Wait, what?? Was this a "driving" press event or just a show presentation event? Do you know what "press" guys do to press event cars?? FLOG. Yikes.

Congrats on the car though.

bkrupp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT350
Hey I am new here. I have been browsing these forums for a few months. And in my quest for a GT350 I have run across a few dealerships (stealerships) and none in my area will take MSRP let alone under like many dealers are advertising.

Being the Leads, Allocations, Deposits section I thought I would post and maybe ask for some help/advice. Trying to find a new 2017-2018 magnetic metallic at or below MSRP. The dealer today that had one didn't want to take my money so I am left with finding one possibly out of state. Again if anyone knows of one please let me know. I have spent hours on various car sites finding a few that I am calling about this week, but any help would be appreciated.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Hey I am new here. I have been browsing these forums for a few months. And in my quest for a GT350 I have run across a few dealerships (stealerships) and none in my area will take MSRP let alone under like many dealers are advertising.

Being the Leads, Allocations, Deposits section I thought I would post and maybe ask for some help/advice. Trying to find a new 2017-2018 magnetic metallic at or below MSRP. The dealer today that had one didn't want to take my money so I am left with finding one possibly out of state. Again if anyone knows of one please let me know. I have spent hours on various car sites finding a few that I am calling about this week, but any help would be appreciated.
If you are willing to look out of state you will find many deals. Low mile '17's can be had in the mid to high $50's. On cars.com I found 8 new 18's listed at MSRP with in 500 miles. This is no guarantee the dealer still does not have an ADM. I simple phone call is all you need.

Sponsored

tracktardicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 86

bkrupp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Thanks all, I have used the Cars.com search feature. Spent a few hours finding dealers to call, all over the US, no issue waiting for transit, or flying to pick it up if its a close enough drive.

I just didn't know if anyone had seen one or had a connection to a dealer with one.

Thanks again for the comments.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Thanks all, I have used the Cars.com search feature. Spent a few hours finding dealers to call, all over the US, no issue waiting for transit, or flying to pick it up if its a close enough drive.

I just didn't know if anyone had seen one or had a connection to a dealer with one.

Thanks again for the comments.
you might try this, created by a member here...

http://www.mystang.life/

bkrupp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the help again everyone. Got a Magnetic Metallic in process as we speak.

No run around, no dealer mark-up, an actual dealer that wanted my money.

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
Thanks for the help again everyone. Got a Magnetic Metallic in process as we speak.

No run around, no dealer mark-up, an actual dealer that wanted my money.
You have until this weekend to buy and take delivery! There's a Shelby show/benefit this weekend in Martinez. I'll be there.

Sponsored

bkrupp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
You have until this weekend to buy and take delivery! There's a Shelby show/benefit this weekend in Martinez. I'll be there.
Car is in Idaho currently, once paperwork arrives I will know if its this weekend or next. Going to pick it up and break the thing in on they way home, probably won't make the weekend show.

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
Car is in Idaho currently, once paperwork arrives I will know if its this weekend or next. Going to pick it up and break the thing in on they way home, probably won't make the weekend show.
You can still come to the show! Hope to see you there, and congrats on the new car.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
If anyone is interested I was just informed of a lead foot grey with Black stripe/red outline 350R with a 5k adm. It’s only a few days out.

V8VOODOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
All the stealerships located in the San Francisco bay area want significant ADM's ranging from $7500 to $15,000 over. The R is even worse, 25-40k over. The local dealer that I found most offensive had several new GT350s as well as a pair of GT350Rs and also a couple used GT350s on his lot, one of which has nearly 30k miles. I arrived in my CTS-V wagon, also a 6 speed manual, and a more powerful and quicker car than the GT350. Long story short, the dealer refused me a test drive, even on the used car, without a deal in hand. They were 15k over for a GT350. Needless to say, I left rather annoyed and closed a deal over the phone out of state an hour later...for 3500 under MSRP, on 18' I am spending 2k to ship the car from upstate new york. It should be here next week.
Sponsored