Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I don't think too many people are jealous of an imaginary deal.
Just in Quebec City on vacation and walked into an SVT dealership that had 2 R models on their showroom floor namely:

HR079 and HR107

After looking at these two R models for a while I was approached by a sales person after which time I asked him the selling price for each of these beautiful cars both of which had an MSRP of $90,500.

The reply I got back was that the General Manager was firm with a $40,000 ADM for either car with no room for negotiations.

After some quick math the OTD price for these two cars is ~$150,650.

Even in Canadian pesos that is a lot of money. :eyebulge:

For any of my car buddies up in the Great White North that bought theirs at MSRP, nice work!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Someone should ask the moderator of the next POTUS debate to include a question to Clinton & Trump regarding Ford Dealer ADM for the GT350R....certainly not fair that only the 1% can afford to buy one......(sarcasm alert).

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just in Quebec City on vacation and walked into an SVT dealership that had 2 R models on their showroom floor namely:

HR079 and HR107

After looking at these two R models for a while I was approached by a sales person after which time I asked him the selling price for each of these beautiful cars both of which had an MSRP of $90,500.

The reply I got back was that the General Manager was firm with a $40,000 ADM for either car with no room for negotiations.

After some quick math the OTD price for these two cars is ~$150,650.

Even in Canadian pesos that is a lot of money. :eyebulge:

For any of my car buddies up in the Great White North that bought theirs at MSRP, nice work!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I dont think anyone got an R for MSRP. The lowest I saw here was 5k over.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I dont think anyone got an R for MSRP. The lowest I saw here was 5k over.
With all due respect I know of at least 5 R models that were bought in Canada at MSRP with 2 of them belonging to my family and with the other 3 belonging to friends of mine.

:clap2::clap2:

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
With all due respect I know of at least 5 R models that were bought in Canada at MSRP with 2 of them belonging to my family and with the other 3 belonging to friends of mine.

:clap2::clap2:
Well, I dont know canada. Yours prices already have huge profit margins due to a smaller market.

Sponsored

Spykes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue GT350
2017 lightning Blue GT350 with white OTT stripes and convinence pkg. 5k ADM PM me for more info/pictures. Located in Oklahoma.
Don't know if it's the same one, but I just bought one that fits this description at Metro Ford in OKC today. Very happy with it.

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Don't know if it's the same one, but I just bought one that fits this description at Metro Ford in OKC today. Very happy with it.
With or without the ADM?
BTW congrats and post pics...love the blue!

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I know a guy that got his at invoice (he owns the dealership). lol

Kpod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Black
Capital Ford in Charlotte NC has a black gt350r on the way. I asked what they would take for it and got an answer of 50k ADM and to make an offer. I feel like that's similar to me going in with an offer of below invoice, kind of insulting so I didn't even discuss it anymore.

I was talking to them about a black gt350 a while back but it had a steep ADM too and they didn't want to seem to budge off the +10k the sales manager told me in the first 5 minutes of discussing it. They then told me that it was my last chance because they were going to list it on Ebay and they sell for that high there easily. It's a month later and it's still sitting there... unless the looters and rioters stole it.

I've now moved to CA and am looking for something closer to msrp within a few hours of Lake Arrowhead if anyone knows of one. The closest dealer said they would order me one for +30k. I said I bet you will. I understand supply and demand and the prices these things sell for but so far, the guys I have been talking to are ridiculous. I'm an actual buyer not trying to waste their time but don't get much respect.

Sponsored

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Maybe reread one of your earlier posts indicating that the ADM on one R model is going down to $5,000. Did you not state that earlier??

My point is that I have helped at least 10 individuals on this forum with either MSRP deals or very close to it (and very happy to do so) and was hoping that maybe you might do the same and might pass on the information for the 2 R models that you supposedly have in hand subject to you not wanting to purchase them.

It is certainly surprizing to me that the 2 dealerships that you are working with that have $10K ADM's cannot sell these two R models to other potential enthsiasts? :eyebulge:

I just lost my 2015 GTPP fully built... ordered it before th GG350 was announced. Not looking to build again so Hunting a Gt350R with Tech. Open to most colors. Any suggestions?

Go Horns!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imola ZHP
Anyone know of any dealers in DFW area the aren't douche bags? The ADM I've been quoted here is ridiculous.

Willing to fly for an MSRP deal. Looking for AG, convenience, no stripes, no black roof. Willing to compromise on the stripes because I can just remove them.

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Anyone know of any dealers in DFW area the aren't douche bags? The ADM I've been quoted here is ridiculous.

Willing to fly for an MSRP deal. Looking for AG, convenience, no stripes, no black roof. Willing to compromise on the stripes because I can just remove them.
With only one color option, you're pretty much limiting yourself. I saw 9 new 2017 models within 75 miles of Dallas that were at or below MSRP on Cars.com, just last week. I can't remember if any were AG. (Don't think so)

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Dana Ford on Staten Island lists a Grabber Blue R in there inventory. If any one is interested im sure there ADM is absurd though

D_cow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTI 2017 GT350R HR437 Radio Delete
Dana Ford on Staten Island lists a Grabber Blue R in there inventory. If any one is interested im sure there ADM is absurd though
Sponsored