ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

Bertetto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350 Magnetic Metallic
Landmark Ford in Springfield, Il. has two 2017's for a little over $4000 UNDER MSRP.
http://www.landmarkford.net/new/For...10a0e0ae82848060951d1f179.htm?searchDepth=6:8

http://www.landmarkford.net/new/For...10a0e0ae852f84b472aea86c8.htm?searchDepth=7:8

I live close so if there's anything I can help with just let me know. I don't know any of the sales people so you would be on your own with that.
I've seen both cars, the white one had a little better panel fitment than the black one but both where pretty good.
Good luck.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Landmark Ford in Springfield, Il. has two 2017's for a little over $4000 UNDER MSRP.
http://www.landmarkford.net/new/For...10a0e0ae82848060951d1f179.htm?searchDepth=6:8

http://www.landmarkford.net/new/For...10a0e0ae852f84b472aea86c8.htm?searchDepth=7:8

I live close so if there's anything I can help with just let me know. I don't know any of the sales people so you would be on your own with that.
I've seen both cars, the white one had a little better panel fitment than the black one but both where pretty good.
Good luck.
they had three listed last week. must have sold the LB one. the dealership has terrible reviews online, but i have no experience with them. hopefully someone gets the deal!

Bertetto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350 Magnetic Metallic
they had three listed last week. must have sold the LB one. the dealership has terrible reviews online, but i have no experience with them. hopefully someone gets the deal!

I saw the LB one also but I think they sold it. I've only bought one car from them, my 15 GT Premium and that experience was good. I actually got my 350 from a little dealership about an hour south of me. I'm sure they don't want to sit on them all winter so hopefully someone does get a good deal.

Sponsored

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack

Good luck.
Tempting....black one, while that is what I'm currently driving in my 2015 GT/PP color wise, doesn't have the interior I'd want. White on the other hand looks like it does. Not a fan of those stripes but maybe they look good in person.

I've never managed to get a good deal on buying a new car with one currently under finance. Even with only 26K miles on my current car the 0% interest rate is hard to yield. But to own a voodoo...

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Tempting....black one, while that is what I'm currently driving in my 2015 GT/PP color wise, doesn't have the interior I'd want. White on the other hand looks like it does. Not a fan of those stripes but maybe they look good in person.

I've never managed to get a good deal on buying a new car with one currently under finance. Even with only 26K miles on my current car the 0% interest rate is hard to yield. But to own a voodoo...
what’s different between those two interiors?

i love the voodoo, just wish i’d got white or AG...but man does that black clean up well:headbang:

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
what’s different between those two interiors?

i love the voodoo, just wish i’d got white or AG...but man does that black clean up well:headbang:
I thought the seats are different but maybe I didn't sort through enough of the images. I was expecting something along the lines of what my Recaro's looked like but ignorance on my part.

And yeah - the black, when clean, is a really sharp looking car. It displays the lines on the body very well. Has my wife kindly reminds me...I don't deserve to own a black car - I suck at keeping it clean. Here is what she can look like on a non lazy day of course.
car1.JPG

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I thought the seats are different but maybe I didn't sort through enough of the images. I was expecting something along the lines of what my Recaro's looked like but ignorance on my part.

And yeah - the black, when clean, is a really sharp looking car. It displays the lines on the body very well. Has my wife kindly reminds me...I don't deserve to own a black car - I suck at keeping it clean. Here is what she can look like on a non lazy day of course.
lol i hear ya man she looks good, i’ve already said no more black cars...but every time i wash it i step away and say “dayummmmm”

I think both of those had the recaros, early in 17 it was the only seat you could get. I really thought i’d miss the heated/cooled seats, but i am now a recaro fan for life...love em

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Those are good deals. Hope someone here grabs them. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
New Ruby Red 18 GT350 and a couple of RS models available at MSRP. Contact me via PM for the information. Serious buyers only. If you do not have the funds together or still need to speak to the wife get that out of the way first.

Praehotec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 mustang, 2017 GT350R
The dealer that I got my R from in 2017 let me know that they have a 2018 R model available for sale. It is black with black stripes, and has the electronics package.

They did not discuss the price with me, and I did not ask. When I ordered mine in April 2016, I agreed to a $15k adm, but at that time all dealers I had spoken to in Texas wanted $20-30k over, so it was a decent deal at the time we reached agreement. Hopefully there will be less markup now as the gt500 is coming.

The dealership is Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney, TX. If anyone is interested, either give them a call or message me for the salesperson’s number. I just am not sure if he wants me to publicly display his info or not.

They were great to work with and I was very pleased with their sales department.

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Under MSRP on a 17 isn’t a lead nor hard to find. Available via Autotrader with a basic search.
Sponsored