ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Got a lead on two 2017 GT350s at MSRP 60k. One AG and one Black.

D_cow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTI 2017 GT350R HR437 Radio Delete
Brondes Ford Toledo would like $99,999 for their R coming in.

D_cow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rodeo Ford Phoenix AZ 15K over for their incoming R

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mr. Adair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT3
Is that $15k over for an R model ?
Most R's start right around 68K. Mine had the electronics pkg and was 68,120. In regard to this ADM thing. I have been on both sides of this issue. I have been on the side of not being able to buy a car I wanted because I couldn't pay the ADM and I have been on the side where I could afford an ADM. Some guys won't pay it on principle and some will. I respect both positions. This time I paid ADM because I could. I will tell you this. I had a 2015 Porsche GT3 that I paid 153K for with 3,000 miles. I'm not going to do a specific review of both cars but I will tell you for track use and grin factor my R is 95% of the GT3 and in some ways better. Yes, it's very different in build quality etc. but at half the price of a GT3 buying one at MSRP with an allocation is a no brainer. Buying one IMO at 10-15 over is also a no brainer! Even at 80-85K this car is a steal in terms of how it performs against cars like the GT3. It's simply that good and for me cars like this only come around once in a while. If you have the money don't let an ADM get in the way you won't be disappointed. Sorry for the rant..

Last edited:

ttn27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350R
Most R's start right around 68K. Mine had the electronics pkg and was 68,120. In regard to this ADM thing. I have been on both sides of this issue. I have been on the side of not being able to buy a car I wanted because I couldn't pay the ADM and I have been on the side where I could afford an ADM. Some guys won't pay it on principle and some will. I respect both positions. This time I paid ADM because I could. I will tell you this. I had a 2015 Porsche GT3 that I paid 153K for with 3,000 miles. I'm not going to do a specific review of both cars but I will tell you for track use and grin factor my R is 95% of the GT3 and in some ways better. Yes, it's very different in build quality etc. but at less than half the price of a GT3 buying one at MSRP with an allocation is a no brainer. Buying one IMO at 10-15 over is also a no brainer! Even at 80-85K this car is a steal in terms of how it performs against cars like the GT3. It's simply that good and for me cars like this only come around once in a while. If you have the money don't let an ADM get in the way you won't be disappointed. Sorry for the rant..
Agree that you get a lot car for the money even if you pay an ADM. At ~500 R's per year for total of around 1500 (less than 50 R's in 2015) in a 4 year run, this car is quite rare indeed. As comparison, there were around 3900 FGT's produced from 2005 to 2006, and look at the price of these cars now.

Mr. Adair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT3
Three GT350R's on Rennlist

I am sure most of you know this but there are three R's for sale on the Rennlist classifieds. A Red, Grabber Blue and AG. All have 500 dealer miles or less. Two of them are 89K and the AG car is perfect and is 79K. Thought I would let you know. I can get you the link if needed...

FogcitySF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E90 M3 | GT350R | Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)
Another way of thinking about what "makes sense" from an ADM perspective is buying a track pack GT350 + buying CF wheels from carbon revolution + aero splitter and wing, + stiffer springs and not even including Magnaride tuning, you are pushing $80k.

Mr. Adair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT3
Another way of thinking about what "makes sense" from an ADM perspective is buying a track pack GT350 + buying CF wheels from carbon revolution + aero splitter and wing, + stiffer springs and not even including Magnaride tuning, you are pushing $80k.
Exactly. That doesn't include labor. And in the end you still don't have the build quantity, desirability and resale value of an R.

Sponsored

abhele

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R
if anyone sees a ruby red R in Kentucky in the next month or two ,i will save you the trouble of sober. i have dropped a deposit and ordered it to my preference :D

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
There's an available 2017 Magnetic (has stripes, black roof, electronics pack, Recaros) at Bartow Ford in Central Florida. MSRP is 61k.... ask for Melissa J. if interested.

33791299130_61116cce0e_c.jpg

D_cow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I found a car 7500 over + 800 doc fee. NO AC PM if interested
So I got insurance quotes, sold the stocks, all the cash hit the bank today and it looked like I would be able to afford the car. Go to buy it and ...

D_cow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was so annoyed that I went straight to the bank and paid off my mortgage. Done hunting this car. Its been fun, talked to a lot of really cool sales people but have had too many things like this happen. Another time my local dealer said they were getting the car, so I put down a 5k deposit. 4 months later, sorry didn't get an allocation...
Sponsored