Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Called and they said it was a pricing error. It is $5-10k above sticker and “they are trying to correct the website error.”
interesting. last yr they had a white R at almost $5k off. it was legit. someone on the forum flew to MD and drove it home. they did have fees of about $2300 but still well under sticker net.

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
Same old story. Bait and switch. Pricing error my ass.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Same old story. Bait and switch. Pricing error my ass.
Yep.

I called on at least three cars that were posted between invoice and $2K under MSRP. Four different sites generated the leads: cars.com, edmunds, autotrader, and cargurus. As soon as you try to nail them down to their price, they start with the "that's a pricing error, have no idea how that price got posted!" let me talk to the sales manager and see what he'll take for it...

Liars.

Sponsored

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
FTR, last year a deal came up online with a nice discount and it was legit. i ended up with it. another member here snagged a white R last year also from that MD dealer below sticker too, as listed on their website at the time. these prices are often accurate. not always, but often.

also, i have located a 2019 magnetic R, no stripes, carbon fiber dash, at $4,000 under sticker. just called to confirm. doc fee of $285 and that's it. PM me if interested.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
FTR, last year a deal came up online with a nice discount and it was legit. i ended up with it. another member here snagged a white R last year also from that MD dealer below sticker too, as listed on their website at the time. these prices are often accurate. not always, but often.

also, i have located a 2019 magnetic R, no stripes, carbon fiber dash, at $4,000 under sticker. just called to confirm. doc fee of $285 and that's it. PM me if interested.
Hope I didn't come across as insinuating that all online deals were bogus! Some are, some aren't. You have to make that call, talk to a person empowered to make a deal, and then make a decision at that point. I should have added that I found several legitimate deals online and the dealers were willing to back then up with written purchase orders.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
OK, like a lot of you, I belong to more than one GT350 forum. Nick (real name) is a legitimate Ford deal in the Kansas City area. I was working a 2019 GT350 deal with him but I had to pull out when my local dealer wouldn't release my deposit. Anyways, Nick bought up a bunch of 2020 allocations from small dealers across the Midwest. The GT500's are all gone - so don't go there :). However, he has three GT350 allocations left that he's willing to sell for $1000 over invoice and $199.99 admin fee, so $1200 over invoice for a GT350 that you get to order to personal specifications. Nick is a guy who loves performance cars and wants to see them being driven and not enshrined in a garage. NOT your typical car dealer. I already have a 2019 GT350 on a train right now or I would be incredibly tempted to scrap MY 2019 and jump on this deal. I also already asked him if he was OK with me posting to another forum and it's fine with him. Below is his post which includes his email if you are interested:

These will be MY20 GT350s ordered to YOUR spec. I will sell them for $1,000 over invoice + my $199.99 administration fee (so a total of $1,199.99).

These will not be eligible for drop shipping, as I am having to purchase the allocations through other stores. You can figure open trailer options from $0.85-.95 a mile from 64024 to your house, or enclosed from about $1.10-1.25 a mile.

If it were me, whether it's open or enclosed doesn't matter, as before you get the car, it will be sitting in an open holding lot, shipped in a freight container on a railroad, then put in to another open holding lot, then shipped on an open carrier to my store; I'd save the money and either have it shipped open or drive the car.

We're 25 minutes from the nearest airport (MCI- Kansas City) and I would be more than happy to pick you up.

In order to secure your allocation, please comment in here, PM or email me ([email protected]).

Thanks,

Last edited:

Sponsored

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic

That would be a smokin deal. I hope somebody snapped that up already.

Sletcher

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stu
Vehicle(s)
20 GT350, 19 Expedition, 17 VW Alltrack
OK, like a lot of you, I belong to more than one GT350 forum. Nick (real name) is a legitimate Ford deal in the Kansas City area. I was working a 2019 GT350 deal with him but I had to pull out when my local dealer wouldn't release my deposit. Anyways, Nick bought up a bunch of 2020 allocations from small dealers across the Midwest. The GT500's are all gone - so don't go there :). However, he has three GT350 allocations left that he's willing to sell for $1000 over invoice and $199.99 admin fee, so $1200 over invoice for a GT350 that you get to order to personal specifications. Nick is a guy who loves performance cars and wants to see them being driven and not enshrined in a garage. NOT your typical car dealer. I already have a 2019 GT350 on a train right now or I would be incredible tempted to scrap MY 2019 and jump on this deal. I also already asked him if he was OK with me posting to another forum and it's fine with him. Below is his post which includes his email if you are interested:

These will be MY20 GT350s ordered to YOUR spec. I will sell them for $1,000 over invoice + my $199.99 administration fee (so a total of $1,199.99).

These will not be eligible for drop shipping, as I am having to purchase the allocations through other stores. You can figure open trailer options from $0.85-.95 a mile from 64024 to your house, or enclosed from about $1.10-1.25 a mile.

If it were me, whether it's open or enclosed doesn't matter, as before you get the car, it will be sitting in an open holding lot, shipped in a freight container on a railroad, then put in to another open holding lot, then shipped on an open carrier to my store; I'd save the money and either have it shipped open or drive the car.

We're 25 minutes from the nearest airport (MCI- Kansas City) and I would be more than happy to pick you up.

In order to secure your allocation, please comment in here, PM or email me ([email protected]).

Thanks,
Thank you for the Lead! I’ve spent the last two days emailing with Nick and everything is as advertised. In fact he spent this morning (Saturday) sorting out the details for my car.

He still has 3 allocations available with the deal above.

LV_CarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2003 Lotus Esprit, 2018 M5 First Edition, 2017 Audi A7
Hi All,
I finally got mine! As I noted previously, this is my first Ford purchase and it has been pretty great all around other than waiting way too long with little information to understand what the delays were about. A couple of shots attached! Thanks all for the guidance in helping me get a good deal!

IMG_2821v2.jpg
IMG_2822v2.jpg
IMG_0516v2.jpg
IMG_0517v2.jpg

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
2019 R in Shadow Black, being sold at sticker $69,900. This one is as "base" as you can get for 2019. Only thing it has is the car cover. No electronics package, no stripes, no CF dash. Price is sticker + TTL. No doc fees, etc. Message me if you are seriously interested.

01baseR.jpg
02baseR.jpg
03baseR.jpg
04baseR.jpg
05baseR.jpg
Sponsored