Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Why are all these "Deals" with the black cars? Are they, really, that much worse off to own? I had a black R... and was thinking about getting another... which just so happens to be a black R. HA!
my links that I posted to deals are a variety of colors. including an orange fury R. but they do make more blacks than any other color I believe.
Sponsored

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
i negotiated with them for a while on that leadfoot, but this was months back. they are finally dropping it to a more competitive price. that said, i see $4k off not $5k off sticker on the leadfoot one.
Looks like you are correct.

It is $5,000 off counting a couple of dealer add ons, not MSRP.

f36be2c824464eecb28bfdec56d6923d.jpg

LV_CarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2003 Lotus Esprit, 2018 M5 First Edition, 2017 Audi A7
HI Guys and Gals!,
New to the forum and have never bought a Ford. I am trying to find a dealer close to Vegas who will let me use their Allocation for a 2019 GT350 at MSRP. if anyone knows of anyone, please let me know. I will cover shipping to LV. I tried earnhardt in AZ, but they said no which is odd considering that they sold that GT350R at MSRP (2 days before I showed up and realized they didnt update their website). Oops... Any help would be appreciated! looking forward to buying my first Stang!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Conga10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP2
HI Guys and Gals!,
New to the forum and have never bought a Ford. I am trying to find a dealer close to Vegas who will let me use their Allocation for a 2019 GT350 at MSRP. if anyone knows of anyone, please let me know. I will cover shipping to LV. I tried earnhardt in AZ, but they said no which is odd considering that they sold that GT350R at MSRP (2 days before I showed up and realized they didnt update their website). Oops... Any help would be appreciated! looking forward to buying my first Stang!
Peoria Ford in Phoenix will order and sell @ MSRP.

LV_CarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I just talked to them. They said they are gonna verify with the GM. Not sure if it will fly since they are asking $10K over MSRP for the 2018 they still have, but i got my fingers crossed!

Thanks again for the tip!

Conga10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP2
Thanks! I just talked to them. They said they are gonna verify with the GM. Not sure if it will fly since they are asking $10K over MSRP for the 2018 they still have, but i got my fingers crossed!

Thanks again for the tip!
PM me if you need a contact there or who sent you.

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
HI Guys and Gals!,
Once you find a dealer who will sell you an allocation at a price you like, ask you local dealerships if they will do a courtesy delivery. Ford will deliver a car from the factory to any dealership as long as they are willing to accept it.

Typically the receiving dealership will want some $ for their troubles (typically $300-500). But still cheaper than having to fly somewhere to pick it up or to have it shipped. Finding a dealership may not be easy. Around where I live it was not. Most are pissed you did not buy from them or do not think it is worth their time. But you probably have nicer dealerships around there than I have around here. Good luck!

LV_CarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Nordique,
I didnt know about the delivery option, thanks for that tip! My plan is to drive it back to Vegas from Peoria which is a nice 276mile drive, but maybe ill look into the drop ship. Alot of the luxury dealers here in Vegas used to do the mark up thing quite a bit but cooled down after the Internet got moving and they realized people who would pay markup usually just get it somewhere else for cheaper shipped. Unfortunately most of the Ford dealers here are doing this for the GT350, although some are doing end of year MSRP now. I asked them all for an allocation and all said no, so I would think if they have any interest in supporting Ford as a company they would let me drop ship it for a few hundred bucks since I asked and they said no (free if they were really supportive).

Also, thanks to Conga10 I now have a dealer who is going to let me spec the car and order for MSRP! You guys are awesome!

Now I just need to decide on OTT or No OTT! I have heard the stripes just cant stay without swirls/scratches!

Last edited:

Sponsored

rotnroby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 2500 Denali 2017 H2254 gt350
I don’t think this has posted?
18 R with electronics pkg $ $67,490
I’ve talked to a Chris a few times and I think it’s a real thing
I’ve thought about replaceing my none R but don’t feel like going thru the new car purchase deal currently
415-895-3000
Marin county ford , Bay Area San Fransico

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t think this has posted?
18 R with electronics pkg $ $67,490
I’ve talked to a Chris a few times and I think it’s a real thing
I’ve thought about replaceing my none R but don’t feel like going thru the new car purchase deal currently
415-895-3000
Marin county ford , Bay Area San Fransico
Link below. I would be absolutely SHOCKED if that was their actual selling price. Marin is a very affluent area and I can't imagine they would discount this R.

https://www.marincountyford.com/new...60a0e0ae701b1b0354038a26e.htm?searchDepth=1:1

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
So would I. You cant go by what they publish in ads or listings. A phone call will get you an ADM, and until you show up with checkbook in hand, you really don't know what you can get it for.

Right now is the best time to buy one of these cars, end of month, end of year. Once Jan 1 rolls around, it's a new game

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor

rotnroby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 2500 Denali 2017 H2254 gt350
I’ve talked to them a few times and that’s their price ?
I’m wondering if the 2019 Shelby’s and 500’s might have some influence on that
price.
I’ve been struggling not to drive 2 hrs ea way to verify.
But there’s all day today and tomorrow still ?
R
Sponsored