Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
cool, ill DVR the rerun at 11:30 am tomorrow

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
Jessi is the real deal. However, she wasn't on this show (not even in the credits at the beginning). Hence, this episode didn't have the same feel.

With that being said, the Motorhead Garage episode (on before All Girls Garage) installed the Atak system as well and was just as bad. Although it was kind of funny watching.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
It was ok, but my wife hates that show. Bunch of no talent girls giggling, making stupid wisecracks with about 2 minutes of knowledge thrown in for good measure.
so much giggling.. pretty ridiculous tbh

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
They are selling the show.

Bogi teaches auto mechanics

Christy lee has done more with cars and trucks and repairs than 90% of the hot air in this thread! She was a intern at 101.1wrif in Detroit a few years back, I met her at the Woodward dream cruise. She knew more than I gave her credit for at the time. A LOT more. It just so happens that she hot as hell too!

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
so much giggling.. pretty ridiculous tbh
No talent hmmmm,so let me see u build a true full size off road rig like jessie combs did many times.Just because their girls dont mean they dont know their shit.All the giggling,that just part of the show.The producers have a say too on how the show goes.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Thanks, Time Warner, for not having Velocity on demand.
It's not just Time Warner - Velocity is not available as an On Demand station on Comcast as well.... Sux.... But I DVR the shows I want to see, so that's the only way to get any Velocity shows if not being able to see them "live"..

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I get Velocity on Time Warner in my area. Missed today, but set the DVR for next Friday evening.

BlackWidow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2016 GT PP MT
Eh, just watched it on my DVR. The dynamic just isn't the same without Jessi. That new chick is slightly awkward since she's pretty green when it comes to filming for TV. I also thought there was a lot of misinformation and extra steps involved in some of the things they did although I am sure they were just covering their asses for the people who lack a little common sense. The line lock burnout was nice though, lol.

Russ125

Was I speeding officer?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Just a little FYI on Jesse. She just finished the 2015 Gazelle Rally that's run in Morocco. Her team got 10th overall. One of the reasons she wasn't on the AGG show. Anyway, they've all got real life mechanical skills. Bogi's got a top rated shop in AZ and Jessi's working on opening her own fab shop. Christy has 10 years background in motorsports journalism. Giggles aside, I'd let them work on my car anytime.

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Damn, the ATAK? Shit just got serious. Looks like i'll have to catch the episode when it airs again (tomorrow @ 11:30 am EST per my program guide, for those wondering)
Thanks. Will check it out.

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
This thread is worthless without pictures.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
Just a little FYI on Jesse. She just finished the 2015 Gazelle Rally that's run in Morocco. Her team got 10th overall. One of the reasons she wasn't on the AGG show. Anyway, they've all got real life mechanical skills. Bogi's got a top rated shop in AZ and Jessi's working on opening her own fab shop. Christy has 10 years background in motorsports journalism. Giggles aside, I'd let them work on my car anytime.
which one was the cute blonde?
Sponsored