Sponsored

Aliso Viejo Cars & Coffee w/ Cruise to Huntington Beach for Lunch 6/25

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] anyone meeting up in San Diego for the drive up? Mobil station?
Sounds like a plan. This C&C is 60 miles away. Looking at Google maps right now at rush-hour, it is saying it takes an hour and a half, but I don't really think it takes that long on a Saturday morning. Want to meet around, say, 5:15ish?

Should we pick anyone up on the way? At the old standby, Oceanside Lowe's?

[MENTION=22733]JammanGT[/MENTION]

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Looks like almost a dozen of us tomorrow? :)

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

Sponsored

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like almost a dozen of us tomorrow? :)
:( :( :( :( :(
I think you're going to have to boo this man.....

Taking my car into the dealership because of a weird sound coming from underneath :eyebulge: I figured, the sooner I can get it done the better and since I have tomorrow off - gotta get it done. I'll still be at the Car Lab v Clean Culture meet at night, but depending on what the doctor says, Sunshine may not :brokenheart:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
^ Since you asked for it.....boo boo boo boo :D

Hope everything turns out ok with the car. Sure it's not a spectator from the last cars and coffee you left from :lol: :lol: :lol:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Poor Sunshine :(
Get well soon.

Brometheus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP 6MT
:( :( :( :( :(
I think you're going to have to boo this man.....

Taking my car into the dealership because of a weird sound coming from underneath :eyebulge: I figured, the sooner I can get it done the better and since I have tomorrow off - gotta get it done. I'll still be at the Car Lab v Clean Culture meet at night, but depending on what the doctor says, Sunshine may not :brokenheart:
Did they ever update the location?

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
^ Since you asked for it.....boo boo boo boo :D

Hope everything turns out ok with the car. Sure it's not a spectator from the last cars and coffee you left from :lol: :lol: :lol:
100% I've never been to a Cars & Coffee....
It may possibly be a spectator from Super Car Sunday though.. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Poor Sunshine :(
Get well soon.
Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully all is well but I think this could be something severe. But that's why I'm heading to the dealership just to have them make sure. Here's to hoping it's nothing (and that they don't try and blame it one something dumb like my exhaust). :cheers:

Did they ever update the location?
Not yet but they're releasing the location today! I'm excited. The Spocom event organizers look like they're going to be there as well! And that's a decently well known name in the car show industry.

DSagun

Probably the slowest Eco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB aka SEULGI 1
Well folks, I won't be able to make it down for this cruise at all.

I really wish it wasn't for this reason but one of the most unfortunate things happened on my way back home from work this afternoon.

Long story short, I was making a right turn on an intersection. The light was green but I was stopped since the pedestrian signal was on "walk" and someone was crossing. Guy coming in from behind did not stop soon enough and hit me. I'm okay though and definitely don't think I'm injured in any way.

I'm just severely bummed out and I still have that sinking feeling going down my stomach.
Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 7.42.32 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 7.42.50 PM.jpg

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

I really wish it wasn't for this reason but one of the most unfortunate things happened on my way back home from work this afternoon.

Long story short, I was making a right turn on an intersection. The light was green but I was stopped since the pedestrian signal was on "walk" and someone was crossing. Guy coming in from behind did not stop soon enough and hit me. I'm okay though and definitely don't think I'm injured in any way.

I'm just severely bummed out and I still have that sinking feeling going down my stomach.

:eyebulge: So sorry that this happened to you! Glad to see you're okay though..

Brometheus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP 6MT

Oh my. So sorry to see this happen to you Daniel. Good thing is you're not hurt. Hopefully you'll be back in no time.

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable

That sucks dude, at least you're OK!
Sponsored