Sponsored

Aliexpress - anyone buy Mustang items from there?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just curious - is Aliexpress a “safe” site to buy from?

Has anyone purchased Mustang related items from there and if so, what’s your opinions after receiving the items ordered (quality, fit/finish, etc.)?
Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I can't comment on "Mustang parts", but I have bought several electric guitars and some tactical rifle parts (slings/mounts) and I have been happy with all my purchases. Be warned however as it applies to shipping times. I ordered/bought an electric guitar shortly after Christmas, and it arrived eight days later! :fingerscrossed:

But some smaller items I have bought have taken a month or slightly longer to show up at my door. But I assumed that going in.

lucky_sharm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raman
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Shadow Black 301A
I've purchased carbon fibre overlays (what Dyna Performance sells) from Aliexpress, TPIC is the seller. Stuff arrived in about 2 weeks and seems to be the same stuff that Dyna sells. Love the pieces I got and will definitely order some more!

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
Aliexpress supposedly guarantees the items you buy. You have to confirm to them that you recieved the proper item and only then do they release the payment to the seller. I haven't had to use it yet, but if you dispute the sale you can get refunded.

I have heard of bad sellers on there, so just look at the seller ratings before buying. And also be aware that most items come in on a slow boat from China, so plan on at least a few weeks for delivery.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I'm also wondering that especially because the GT350 Conversion kit which I saw in person recently and it looked amazing. It's 3100$ though for everything bumper, fenders, hood and rear spoiler.
But my brother is ordering tons of shit from AliExpress and never we had any problems besides delivery times. But there is plenty of time till summer :)

Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
I bought a few blow up dolls and a couple of fleshlights on there ... no issues

Jimmy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 6MT
If quality and fit/finish matter to you don't buy anything from aliexpress. I've bought various stuff from there ranging from electronics to clothes to motorcycle luggage and the quality is always bad.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I've bought a bunch of little things from Ali, and they're mostly worth what I paid. My one big-ticket item was the CF spoiler, which had a couple of rough spots on the corners, but the body shop that I took it to for painting managed to fix those spots with fiberglass and now you'd never know it was less than perfect.
Sponsored