• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Alcantera boots, shift knob, lighted door sill plates

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
So I sold my mustang and I have some parts that I never got around to installing. I have a new alcantera leather e-brake boot shift boot and center console lid. I bought them opened the package and never attempted to install them they are for a manual tranny and have red stitching. I dont know the brand

Black Hurst shift knob also for a manual with white lettering never installed.

I have 3 lighted door sill plates all worked good 1 has a broken tab so I bought a 3rd one would be cool for ambient lighting or something.
I'll do $320 for everything pictured shipped

I also have weathertech mats front and rear

I'll be posting separate ads for. Prices I think are good but I will listen to offers but dont lowball me I dont need to sell but wont fit my new f150 will own another s550 but not anytime soon
20180602_174223.jpg
20180602_174512.jpg
20180602_174639.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
Still for sale I reduced the price and now throwing in shipping

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
I still have everything and the alcantera is 110 shipped it's really nice material and the stitching is great not cheap or cheesy at all

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
Friday bump

OP
OP

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
So I'm getting alot of people asking what individual prices are for the stuff they are as follows $50 for the shift knob $100 for the sill plates and $110 for the alcantera stuff this isnt cheap stuff its got a really nice quality stuff I paid around $180 for it when I bought it. These prices are without shipping besides the alcantera stuff it's like a few dollars to ship so I'll cover it if u want just that.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
I still have everything and the alcantera is shift tech I believe

OP
OP

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
Alcantera is sold

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
Still have the shift knob and lighted door sill plates and weather tech mats

OP
OP

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
Deleted

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
Sill plates sold still have front and rear weather tech mats and Hurst shift knob

OP
OP

Jungles82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt base pp
Bump I still have the stripe kit shift knob and weather tech mats still available
Sponsored