Sponsored

Airride with 315/35/20 rear tire

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Any pics of S550s bagged with this size rear tire? I have this rear size and am considering bagging my 16 GT soon. Would rather not have to get a different size rear tire, if at all possible. This is also posted in the WHEELS and TIRES section as well. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium
Lowering on springs they say you need +2 on camber, no idea about bags. In for updates myself

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Nitto NT-05 315/35/20 over here. Just had an alignment last month and the neg camber in the rear is within spec at -1.8 .

27479231541_5c93cdea5e_h.jpg

26941855204_a1c70a7d74_h.jpg

OP
OP
S550ilver

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ah great, so I know I can leave that beefy tire in the back!! Also, I assume I will need caster/camber plates as well, and also, I have Ford Racing Lowering springs on it right now, so it'll be nice to resell those to help with the build. Right now Im looking at both the AirLift and Ridetech kits to see which one I like best. I see you have the airlift kit?

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Ah great, so I know I can leave that beefy tire in the back!! Also, I assume I will need caster/camber plates as well, and also, I have Ford Racing Lowering springs on it right now, so it'll be nice to resell those to help with the build. Right now Im looking at both the AirLift and Ridetech kits to see which one I like best. I see you have the airlift kit?
The Airlift kit already comes with their set of casting camber plates so no point in buying another set. I can't speak for Ridetech though. Personally, as far as the actual bag setup, I wouldn't do anything but Airlift Performance on the Mustang. You just can't beat it.

Now, the management system has a better competition. There are a few companies out there that will work with the Airlift bag setup like Accuair. I opted for the 3H from Airlift to keep it simple, and since it offered pretty much the same features. I also got a pretty good price on it the week it was released last year lol.

3P/3H is awesome and outperforms the V2 kit in every way, and really for not much more. Most of the people opt in for the V2 kit simply because it's the cheapest, effective option to get your car on bags. IMO, if you're going to spend the money on bags, do it right and get at least the 3P. You won't regret doing it.

OP
OP
S550ilver

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I had accuair on my bagged single cab dodge dually and loved it. I can get a pretty good industry deal on either kit here at work (Hypertech, Inc.), so I will look at the AirLift kit here this morning. Thanks for all the info!!!
Sponsored