Sponsored

Airlift alignment

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Alright, I have been trying to get my 16 mustang gt PP with Airlift 3P system aligned. First off just to give a little back story to the whole suspension ordeal, I first had Steeda Sport Linear Springs. Took it to crossroads ford and they said I needed camber bolts in order to get car aligned something like $500 total. That's for a 1" drop. Mustang shop told me to leave and that they were trying to take me for a ride. That same day took it to another shop and they aligned it. Now fast forward to today I have the airlift suspension and go to get it aligned. Shop cannot do it because th specs have not been released from ford and they are not in their computers. My question is how the hell is everyone else with air suspension getting their cars aligned? Are they going to Ford? Or is this some kind of conspiracy? From day one this car has been a nightmare just to do basic mods. Would like to here from other airlift suspension members on what they had to buy extra to get it aligned right and where they took their car. Thanks
Sponsored