Airlift 3H install

Platinumxp1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT w/ PP
Anyone installed the Airlift 3H kit? About to bag my S550 just trying to decide between 3H/3P or just go with the V2
Sponsored

ohbuckeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium

I bought my v2 before the 3p and 3h were released. But I don't have any issues or see a need for me personally to upgrade it. If you just want to be bagged with the access to control it in the car, then the v2 is fine.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Platinumxp1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT w/ PP
jrdejavux Thanks for the pics for the sensors. That's exactly what I needed to know.

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd

Gac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
This rear setup doesn't work if you have a Bmr sway bar on the middle setting. Nor does the front With Bmr sway bar.

knightvision

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alvin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT "Triple Yellow"
Awesome thanks for the photos. I have been waiting for photos like this for so long... lol

Sponsored

EGarcia73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Fastback. Fully Loaded PP.
How's the ride quality when riding on bags? I want to be lowered but I want to be comfortable as well.

knightvision

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alvin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT "Triple Yellow"
Airlift will be the only thing that gives you a close to stock ride quality while allowing you to go as low as you possibly can. I've done lowering springs on my Mustang before and the ride quality was slightly harsher than what it is now with Airlift.

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
How's the ride quality when riding on bags? I want to be lowered but I want to be comfortable as well.
It really depends on the dampening settings and how much pressure you have in the bags.

You can adjust the dampening to be super harsh or super soft at ride height, just like coilovers. Now if you have your bags fully inflated, it is going to be VERY bouncy. Idk why you would want to do that though haha, except for when clearing driveways or bumps.

EGarcia73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Fastback. Fully Loaded PP.
It really depends on the dampening settings and how much pressure you have in the bags.

You can adjust the dampening to be super harsh or super soft at ride height, just like coilovers. Now if you have your bags fully inflated, it is going to be VERY bouncy. Idk why you would want to do that though haha, except for when clearing driveways or bumps.
Ok I see basically I just want to reassure myself that I can have very little to no wheel gap but still maintain a comfortable ride while driving. Thanks!

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Ok I see basically I just want to reassure myself that I can have very little to no wheel gap but still maintain a comfortable ride while driving. Thanks!
You can absolutely have an enjoyable ride while keeping it low ad functional!
Sponsored