Sponsored

Speed sensor

Deleted member 32090

*fixed

Speed sensors were not calibrated after putting on the wider tires after talking to Lund.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Gonzar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2017 roushS550
Did you figure something out I’ve been having the same issue very random then good got a couple of days the bam again.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32090

Did you figure something out I’ve been having the same issue very random then good got a couple of days the bam again.
Hey man,
To be completely honest, I don't have an answer for you. I ran FORSCAN on the car and didn't see anything out of the ordinary with the exception of a few minor things and then cleared them. Then, I cleaned the MAF sensor really well and knock on wood, it hasn't returned. I have probably driven the car about 150 miles since my post. Highway, back roads, normal driving and some hard pulls with the wrench not returning. It seems a lot of people had rear wheel hub issues which led to me replacing mine but, that didn't correct it. I would at least take yours off and look at them. If you find any solution to your issue, please let me know also. It hasn't come back but I cant tell you if its fixed because it disappeared for a about a year before it came back.
Sponsored