Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
The only part number is on the sensor module itself, but I will have to get a picture of it in the car. As far as how to swap it, it's just a matter of unclipping the J clips that hold the seat cover onto the bottom. I took the seats out and had them upside down on a counter top for easy access. Once you're under there and can see it with your own eyes, it becomes pretty self explanatory. Maybe snap some pictures of how the fabric and what not is placed, but in general, it doesn't resist you too much coming off.
Sponsored

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
The only part number is on the sensor module itself, but I will have to get a picture of it in the car. As far as how to swap it, it's just a matter of unclipping the J clips that hold the seat cover onto the bottom. I took the seats out and had them upside down on a counter top for easy access. Once you're under there and can see it with your own eyes, it becomes pretty self explanatory. Maybe snap some pictures of how the fabric and what not is placed, but in general, it doesn't resist you too much coming off.
So I got the bladder removed from my passenger seat. I could NOT figure out how to get the sensor undone from the metal bracket. The epoxy is currently drying on it as we speak because, of course, I muscled it off.

Does it fit just as it did in my base seat or do you just make due and fit it the best you can?

OP
OP
Nickel

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
So I got the bladder removed from my passenger seat. I could NOT figure out how to get the sensor undone from the metal bracket. The epoxy is currently drying on it as we speak because, of course, I muscled it off.

Does it fit just as it did in my base seat or do you just make due and fit it the best you can?
Yeah, don't take them apart from one other. The way the sensor comes off is there is a metal tab that you have to bend to slide the sensor off the bracket. It will fit exactly the same.

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, don't take them apart from one other. The way the sensor comes off is there is a metal tab that you have to bend to slide the sensor off the bracket. It will fit exactly the same.
All out in one piece. Well, aside from the C-shaped chunk that broke which wrapped around the metal bracket. Epoxy should hold. IS there a metal bracket on the recaros?

OP
OP
Nickel

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
All out in one piece. Well, aside from the C-shaped chunk that broke which wrapped around the metal bracket. Epoxy should hold. IS there a metal bracket on the recaros?
Yes, a backer that holds the sensor.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Awesome! I really appreciate the help. This forum is a goldmine for guys like us.
Will be watching to see how this works out for you...

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Bumped so I can find how to do this because I have the same seats coming in!!
Sponsored