Sponsored

Airbag decal removal (from visors) job didn't end well. Need ideas to remedy that. Thx.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Do SunvisorSolutions ship abroad? I'm trying to order a pair of Ebonies, and it says it can't calculate the shipping costs. I can select Romania as destination country, which suggests that they do ship internationally, but it doesn't seem to work.
I've sent them an e-mail. Hopefully it's just a software glitch.
Yup, probably just a glitch. They will get back to you.
Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
I have some Contac®-style vinyl/sticky paper that has "blackboard" surface, and comes with a few pieces of colored chalk. It's the material that looks like matte paint on the aluminum spokes. Could be handy for taking license plate notes or memorializing mileage and fuel amounts. Might try that, as it will be easy to remove.

GaugeCropWheel_DSCN5906.jpg

With regard to the sticky felt, what I got worked very well to eliminate distracting reflections from the instrument pod floors, but it does NOT want to come off.

GaugeCrop_DSCN5884.jpg

Last edited:

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Do SunvisorSolutions ship abroad? I'm trying to order a pair of Ebonies, and it says it can't calculate the shipping costs. I can select Romania as destination country, which suggests that they do ship internationally, but it doesn't seem to work.
I've sent them an e-mail. Hopefully it's just a software glitch.
They replied and solved the problem. Now that's what I call customer service. :like:
I ordered a 2350 Ebony pair, 4 3/4 x 6 1/4. I'll hide those hideous decals as soon as I bring the car home. :D

Moonhowl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium, 2018 Nissan Frontier, 2000 Harley
I’ve removed those ugly warning labels from the visors on my last two cars. It was a very difficult job. I didn’t know you could buy peel and stick black panes to cover them up. I ordered a set from eBay and they will arrive before my Mustang arrives. Who wants to spend over $40k on a car and have it look like a damn taxi cab? My last car had half of the warnings in French! I don’t even let French people ride in my cars.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Here is mine.
Visors.jpg

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion