Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Chef,

What's the little Mustang logo near the airbox, lower right corner? Is that a Mustang wheel center cap?

And what kind of radiator fluid are you running that it looks purple?
It is indeed a center cap, I cut off that resonator chamber, and the hole left is the same diameter. RTV sealed it.

And it's factory fluid, the Mishimoto sight tube is slightly opaque., I also added royal purple ice a while back, might be that.
Sponsored

wmsky33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 6MT Competition Orange
Quick question on this tube, does it work with the UPR DVCC? Since that can has a silicone coupler that goes between the intake tube and the turbo inlet.
I hve the Airaid MIT with the stock airbox, green filter, and the UPR DVCC. The Airaid has a larger opening at the turbo inlet than the stock air intake tube, but UPR has a coupler that fits the Airaid just fine. IIRC, you can select the size of the coupler from a dropdown when you order the DVCC. Only problem is that I can't remember off the top of my head what the diameter is of the outlet of the Airaid. I think it might be 3", but I'm not sure. Again, IIRC, I called UPR using the number on their web site, and the guy I talked to knew what the diameter of the Airaid was.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
I got it off eBay for 160. Brand new from RPI designs. And I still have my factory cover.

Sponsored

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
The intake from what I read from FP has to be Jerry-rigged. I'm assuming if I change it out to this I would likely Jeopardize the warranty.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
The intake from what I read from FP has to be Jerry-rigged. I'm assuming if I change it out to this I would likely Jeopardize the warranty.
Quite possibly. I submitted a question to FP and haven't gotten an answer yet. I just want to put the stock air box back in.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I hve the Airaid MIT with the stock airbox, green filter, and the UPR DVCC. The Airaid has a larger opening at the turbo inlet than the stock air intake tube, but UPR has a coupler that fits the Airaid just fine. IIRC, you can select the size of the coupler from a dropdown when you order the DVCC. Only problem is that I can't remember off the top of my head what the diameter is of the outlet of the Airaid. I think it might be 3", but I'm not sure. Again, IIRC, I called UPR using the number on their web site, and the guy I talked to knew what the diameter of the Airaid was.
Thanks man, I'll have to see about getting the coupler then. I would like to get the Airaid tube for my car so I'll need it.
Sponsored