• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Airaid CAI, Livernois tuner, JLT catch can

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Livernois handheld tuner. This will work for many ford vehicles including Ecoboosts. You will need to have Livernois set the tuner up for your vehicle at a cost of $300. It's an easy process Livernois is great to work with!- $175SOLD

JLT catch can. Used for approximately 1500 miles. In new condition- $95Cat can is SOLD to JackBauer

2015 Mustang Airaid CAI approximately 1500 miles. Dry red filter. This will require a tune because the MAF insert has been removed so it has a larger diameter.SOLD
Sponsored

Last edited:

JackBauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic base GT 6SP
i'll take the catch can, is that price shipped? if not shipped/paypal to 76016? send pm

Legionofone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base
what a worthless policy from @LivernoisMotorsports

Sponsored

hegel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GT Premium
PM sent

OP
OP

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
what a worthless policy from @LivernoisMotorsports
Tell me about it! Just had an interested buyer for the tuner back out because now Livernois requires the tuner to be sent back in to them to be relicensed and that the tuner isn't guaranteed anymore. AND they raised the price to $300. I'm sure I won't be able to sell the thing now, and I'm sure that's what Livernois is going for. They're trying to guarantee people are buying new tuners from them...

OP
OP

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
If you have an SCT device and you want Lund tuning it'll cost $200 or $350 if you want a flex fuel tune. Livernois includes that in the base price so it seems fair to me

OP
OP

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
If you have an SCT device and you want Lund tuning it'll cost $200 or $350 if you want a flex fuel tune. Livernois includes that in the base price so it seems fair to me
Oh wow I didn't know Lund was that much. Still kinda lame you have to send the programmer in now. I relicensed mine right through the computer and was good to go.

Anyways, in light of this new info, I'm lowering the price of the Livernois tuner to $125 shipped to lower 48
Sponsored