Sponsored

Air lift digital or Ridetech level 2 help me choose.

Toowired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I am going to be installing one of these kits shortly and am wondering which one people prefer and why. I don't care about the ride height sensing of either kit. The car will be used for occasional driving, no real track use. I would like a few different presets, key on preset, a parking preset, and speed pump set. From what I understand both of these kits do that.
Opinions are appreciated.
Sponsored

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I am going to be installing one of these kits shortly and am wondering which one people prefer and why. I don't care about the ride height sensing of either kit. The car will be used for occasional driving, no real track use. I would like a few different presets, key on preset, a parking preset, and speed pump set. From what I understand both of these kits do that.
Opinions are appreciated.
I went with airlift performance about 6 months ago and have had 0 issues. You have 8 presets you can set and of course it automatically will go to a set ride height at startup if you want. It looks like the ridetech only has 3 presets available, a smaller tank and costs $700 or so more. Based off those things and the number of people who are using airlift with zero issues I would say go with airlift.

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Judging by a quick Google search on Ridetech, Airlift Performance all the way. You're paying about ~$500 more for the Ridetech over the Airlift 3P for less features.

What Airlift has that Ridetech level 2 does not:
-Mobile Device App
-30 Way adjustable Dampening
-Adjustable Camber Plates
-Larger tank and better compressor (Ridetech's compressor looks small and cheap IMO)
-5 Presets versus Ridetech's 3

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things but those are some points that stand out to me.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
-5 Presets versus Ridetech's 3
V2 has 8 presets.

"Not only does the AutoPilot V2 provide 8 different presets to suite to your desired ride heights, but it also learns your Mustang to provide incredible accuracy with every push of the button. As you roll low, the V2 will constantly monitor your pressures and adjust accordingly to your presets. The AutoPilot V2 also allows you to control your system manually, for the ultimate in independent 4 corner adjustment. With the raise on start feature, you won’t even have to touch the controller. When you are fully aired out, you can raise to your desired ride height as soon as you turn on your Mustang!"

Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
V2 has 8 presets.

"Not only does the AutoPilot V2 provide 8 different presets to suite to your desired ride heights, but it also learns your Mustang to provide incredible accuracy with every push of the button. As you roll low, the V2 will constantly monitor your pressures and adjust accordingly to your presets. The AutoPilot V2 also allows you to control your system manually, for the ultimate in independent 4 corner adjustment. With the raise on start feature, you won’t even have to touch the controller. When you are fully aired out, you can raise to your desired ride height as soon as you turn on your Mustang!"
I was referring to 3P.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Psssssssshhhhhh! AirLift!

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG

Sponsored
OP
OP
Toowired

Toowired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

DoingOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium, Recaros & PP
Airlift 3H. I love how everything is integrated and the quality is top notch.

Almost done with mine.

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Well first airlift is from China and RIDETECH is all made in Indiana. That in it self sells it, RIDETECH uses a mono tube shock were airlift uses a twin tube major bummer. RIDETECH does have a phone app, RIDETECH also has a 1,000,001 warranty! So all in all its a pretty easy pick

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I can understand your "built in the USA" pride, but at the same time i have had some real junk that was made in the USA too, so not really a reason to choose in my opinion.

iPhone's are also made in China and their pretty good.

Not slating your comment, just saying.
Sponsored