Aftermarket Wheels and Tires Question

kodypiccirilli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Twin Turbo Mustang V6
So in one of my previous post in the 3.7 threads, "V6 Modifications" i stated that on my build list were the 20" ROUSH quicksilver wheels and cooper RS3 tires. I have contacted Roush and they are going to charge just over $3000 to ship me a full set. I could wait until AM, CJ's, or some other aftermarket shop have them to sell (hopefully cheaper), but $3000 is out of my price range. I am looking to spend a max of ~$2500 for wheels and tires. What are some good wheel and tire combos on the 2015 models?
Sponsored

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
You should look under the Wheels and Tires section.

Need4SpeedMotors and GetYourWheels (Jason) are the most prolific vendors on the board. They can get you answers.

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Anyone who can make a similar wheel for a reasonable price will get my business!

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Unless you are planning to mod for big power I don't see why you would get some super expensive tires for a V6. I have the Yokohama advan sport All seasons on right now for the winter and they do very well. I got the full set for $700 shipped. And for wheels AM has some great deals on their 13-14 model year wheels

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
Needforspeedmotors has a GT350 type wheel in the makes. There is a poll in the wheels & tires section gauging interest in amount, size and colors.
Sponsored