Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Thanks for keeping up with this Brian! We really appreciate it. We're dropping more stuff everyday. I can't wait to see how these things install and get some dyno testing going! Stay tuned...
No problem Chris. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Looking like right now the part numbers are the same. The springs for the GT, for example are a 1" (Pro Kit) or 1.5" (Sportline Kit) drop. This is confirmed for the 5.0L, however they still don't list ride heights for the V6 or EcoBoost. This leads me to believe that the part numbers are the same, but the overall difference in drop will be different. The team at Eibach really knows their stuff and use progressive rates, etc. to maintain great ride quality and excellent handling ability. We'll let you know more as we find out!

We just got final pricing from the team at Whipple and it is being updated on the site in the next 24 hours. It will include the optional throttle body, colors, etc. It will be the full kit, however I am sure that we can put together a tuner kit for you if you're interested! Just shoot me a PM!

We're waiting for the team at Roush to provide us with their final pricing, product selection, etc. I'm excited to hear their exhaust system installed on one of our 2015 GT's!

Thanks for keeping up with this Brian! We really appreciate it. We're dropping more stuff everyday. I can't wait to see how these things install and get some dyno testing going! Stay tuned...
Will this be Roush AB ???

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt

AMChrisRose

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015's Galore!

Sponsored

AMChrisRose

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015's Galore!

AMChrisRose

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015's Galore!
We just added Airaid Cold Air Intakes for 2015 Mustangs. Airaid is easily one of the best cold air intake manufacturers on the market and their stuff fits and performs extremely well. They've got a CARB-pending top to their airbox to keep things completely sealed. They use a roto-moulded plastic intake tube that will push tons of cold air intake into your 5.0L or EcoBoost!

Airaid Cold Air Intake - SynthaFlow Oiled Filter Red (2015 EcoBoost)

Airaid Cold Air Intake - SynthaMax Dry Filter (2015 EcoBoost)

Airaid Cold Air Intake - SynthaFlow Oiled Filter - Red (2015 GT)

Airaid Cold Air Intake - SynthaMax Dry Filter (2015 GT)

AMChrisRose

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015's Galore!
Make sure to keep an eye on our New 2015 Mustang Parts page, because there's going to be some suspension, fuel injectors, throttle bodies, etc. dropping soon!

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Part numbers the same is BADASS! I have an extra set of Sportlines sitting in my garage that came off of my 2013. First mod after new tires/wheels? Install upgraded Sportline springs!

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Thanks Brian! How about that plexiglass lid right? Definitely pretty cool if you ask me!
Can you post a link? I can't find it on the 2015 Product Page.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Has AM come up with wheel/tire combo packages that are known to fit on PP-equipped GT's?

AMChrisRose

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015's Galore!
Yup! We're in the middle of going through them on the site now. Essentially, the 19" wheels are not a problem on the PP. However, 18's are not an option. We're putting them all together now with tire sizes, correct wheels, etc. We didn't want to just be like everyone else and throw them on only worried about "clearing the brakes". We actually mounted/balanced different tire combinations over the past two months here in-house and tested/drove them in order to make sure that we could guarantee fitment and not just guess that because they clear the brakes that they'll work in the real world. The kits we sell will clear when you turn lock-to-lock, we've been experimenting and waiting to lower the car and publish all the results at once.

We're going to have a ton of different wheel options available from Vossen, HRE, MMD, Niche, etc. If you take a look at the options for 2010-2014, almost all of it will be the same, but we'll be publishing the stuff that does cross-over in the next few weeks. In the meantime, are there any particular wheels that you want to know if they fit?
Sponsored