Sponsored

Aftermarket 18+ GT/CS upper grille finally?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I remember in several grille threads that no 18+ option for those who wanted the GT/CS look at a cheaper price.

I was looking at old aftermarket bullitt grille sets and this place was also apparently selling a 18+ GT/CS style

but no idea if it is actually a 15-17 and mislabeled?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264803007857?fits=Model:Mustang&hash=item3da77d3d71:g:E4wAAOSwQTle71Ao

I was wondering about it so I could preserve my GT/CS and go blank, cause someone apparently was selling an actual GT/CS grille and stated if you took the pony off, it would ruin the structural integrity of the grille?

I thought it was just three nuts and could just be pulled off just fine? I can feel a nut behind my grille, but as a fact, no place sells the pony emblem separate anyway.

This could be an option for those with 18 who still like the GT/CS style and a stealth look?
Sponsored

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
think its kind of funny the seller is European Car Parts but its a part for an American Car that is shipped directly from China.

Looks good tho, always liked the GT/CS Style Grilles because of the Tri-Bar Logo. Just wish someone would come out with a Mach 1 Style Grille but with a Tri-Bar Logo

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
think its kind of funny the seller is European Car Parts but its a part for an American Car that is shipped directly from China.

Looks good tho, always liked the GT/CS Style Grilles because of the Tri-Bar Logo. Just wish someone would come out with a Mach 1 Style Grille but with a Tri-Bar Logo
Yeah its odd how the aftermarket one even has the holes and no actual tribar logo included.
Sponsored