Sponsored

After Market Tune & Cold Air Intake

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
Could you see a big improvement with the Lund Tune?
Tremendous difference, especially since your an auto! Totally transforms the car, their transmission tuning is bad ass! They can customize it however you want, I have nice positive shits driving normal and firm hard shifts at wot.

If you have E85 available in your area go for the Flex Fuel tune, thats what I have now and it's awesome having the flexability to swap fuels whevever you want.
Sponsored

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
i think you can get it from levit town ford possibly lethal. its like $38. you have to englarge the stock pmas hole a bit to fit it. i then test fit it and black rtv it in place

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
like who...... weird that the top tuner and top vendors all agree pmas is the best. except steeda and livernois for obvious biased reasons
Checkout the list under the drag section. Beef likes the PMAS and JLT btw. Almost all the coyote stock guys run the JLT. Nothing wrong at all with the PMAS its a sweet setup, I just dont think it has been proven to clearly out perform everything...its a toss-up. The JLT, PMAS and Steeda all are great setups.

That being said there have been a bunch of guys that have run very impressive times using the stock box also, there have been many tune & tire only cars in the 11's.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
FMC-FR3Z-9C675-B if anyone else is interested.
Sponsored