Grant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grant
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost Mustang
Hello,

I bought my 2016 EcoBoost Mustang new as a daily driver and intended to keep it 100% stock. Its been an awesome car and I really enjoy it all around. I actually just put the first set of tires on at 97k and its reminded me how much fun it is.

A few weeks back I re discovered the Silver State Classic and thought this would be a fun event to do with my Mustang. Starting off id be in the ~100mph rookie class which I figure this car would do no problem but as time goes on I'd like to go faster.

My hope is to be able to utilize as much bolt on and off the shelf parts as is reasonable. I have built a hand full of 25.1e tube frame cars, built headers, intercooler, and roll cages but this car id like to keep a little more mild to save bandwidth of my other projects.

My main question
1. Id like to keep the oem direct injection and utilize something like the Radium PIK to inject e85 or methanol under boost. Id there a stock ecu that supports dual injection for the ecoboost or will I need to go with an aftermarket ecu?

Thanks,
Grant
Sponsored