Sponsored

Aeroskin Hood Protector by Lund

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I searched but not one hit.
Anybody got this option? It's only $80 and sort of like a striped clear bra on the very nose of the car.
Not sure it would go with a GT/CS given the other hood stripes running 3/4's of the hood to the back.
While on the topics of clear bras, who got that done and for how much?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Anybody got this option? It's only $80 and sort like a striped clear bra on the very nose of the car.

Not sure it would go with a GT/CS given the other hood stripes running 3/4's of the hood to the back.

Getting a clear bra package out on as I type. $599. Includes front bumper/partial hood, headlights, foglights, partial fenders, top of rear bumper, door handle sills, mirrors, and was told the hood vents, but not holding my breath on that as it wasn't in the quote, but they said it was part of the pattern set.

GT Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Just received two quotes for Llumar self-healing film installation on the bumper, hood and fenders for $750.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Anybody got this option? It's only $80 and sort of like a striped clear bra on the very nose of the car.
I'm in ABQ too... Had an XPEL clear bra put on mine over a year ago now and so glad I did. It still picks up little marks from sand blasting and pebbles on the road, but I can tell it would be so much worse on the paint without it. I had Horizon Glass and Tint on Menaul do the work and they did a great job. I had the front, partial hood and fenders and backs of mirrors done... Think it was like $750... Had them tint the Windows at the same time so not quite sure. After that I had them put a 70% tint on the windshield, which I really like. Not exactly legal, but really reduces the glare and UV gain. You can only really see there is something there when the sun is shining at a low angle... Otherwise it just looks clear. Actually I had it done twice, since I lost a windshield to a huge rock crack in the highway.

OP
OP
69mach1-395

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Yeah, I'm a big fan of clear protection and tint...had my last 2 cars done within a week a of purchase.
Looks like nobody is buying this Lund factory option. The build site doesn't show what it looks like on the CS.
Any photoshoppers out there?

Not sure why this got moved to upkeep...I'm asking about an option.

OP
OP
69mach1-395

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Hey mods. Can you put this back where it will get more exposure? Like the general or ordering sub forums?
Thanks.
Sponsored