Sponsored

ADM and Tesla

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Buying this car should not be this difficult. Its a Mustang one of maybe the best yet. If you want one can you walk in to a dealer and buy one?

Anyone know why Tesla has no ADM when they were selling one of the most sought after cars
HTML:
Sponsored

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Buying this car should not be this difficult. Its a Mustang one of maybe the best yet. If you want one can you walk in to a dealer and buy one?

Anyone know why Tesla has no ADM when they were selling one of the most sought after cars
HTML:
They have a direct system from factory to customer approach. There are stores (not dealers) where you go, test drive, look at options then order your car. The price of the car is what you pay, no haggling (some states give you a few grand in incentives) It is a great approach that avoids the middle man (dealers) and why Tesla is thriving in a niche market.

OP
OP

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
They have a direct system from factory to customer approach. There are stores (not dealers) where you go, test drive, look at options then order your car. The price of the car is what you pay, no haggling (some states give you a few grand in incentives) It is a great approach that avoids the middle man (dealers) and why Tesla is thriving in a niche market.
Exactly.

Brutane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350,14 Silverado, 14 suburban, 77 bandit T/A
Two different situations. Niche is key like previous poster said. I just wish it was that easy to walk in and order a GT 350. I personally haven't seen a car with as much difficulty to locate at MSRP or less than $5K ADM. I ordered a GT 350 tech package and it was 68K out the door. For what I got I'd say it was still a deal. Now I wish I could just get the damn thing.

Sponsored

healntoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 GT350 Convertible

HTML:
I can't believe we are traveling this road again! Please go buy your Tesla, then have your account deleted on his forum so no one will have to endure more ranting about how great Tesla is! So sick of hearing about ADM that I could puke.

Cars will be available at some point and if you want to be among the first to
own a GT350 then then fork over the cash...if you can wait, please do so without spouting this nonsense. No one want to hear this crap anymore

Last edited:

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
You all need to accept that the topic of ADM will never go away. ADM and the GT350 go hand in hand. Accept that you're going to see this topic over and over and over and over again. It will permeate every thread here and elsewhere. You will think about it whenever you think about this car. There is nothing you will ever be able to do or say to make it go away.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Didn't Tesla get a large infusion of money from the Obama administration?... Aka, bailout?

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2

HTML:

:lol: Can you believe this guy? 2 post here and he STARTS a ADM thread.:doh::lol::lol::lol::lol: dude at least read the other threads before you start one.....rookie..

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
You all need to accept that the topic of ADM will never go away. ADM and the GT350 go hand in hand. Accept that you're going to see this topic over and over and over and over again. It will permeate every thread here and elsewhere. You will think about it whenever you think about this car. There is nothing you will ever be able to do or say to make it go away.
^ This! It's the elephant in the room!

Honus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT350 Tech
... Elephant in the room? Seriously? It gets brought up in figuratively-but-approaching-literally-EVERY-THREAD.

Can someone put one thread about ADM, an "ADM-Bitch-thread" and just bury it somewhere the rest of us don't have to see it. And maybe put a few select posters there so that's the only thread they see. Like a forum purgatory.

ADM is annoying and uncontrollable, but you guys have given every thread ADM cancer.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
... Elephant in the room? Seriously? It gets brought up in figuratively-but-approaching-literally-EVERY-THREAD.

Can someone put one thread about ADM, an "ADM-Bitch-thread" and just bury it somewhere the rest of us don't have to see it. And maybe put a few select posters there so that's the only thread they see. Like a forum purgatory.

ADM is annoying and uncontrollable, but you guys have given every thread ADM cancer.
ADM=:repost::repost::repost::repost::repost::repost::repost::repost::repost:

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
[ame]

-T