willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
So, for the last several years, I have been buying older cars that I wanted when I was growing up, Now that I had the means to do so I was able to find some cars that I always admired, bought em, modded em, and of course jumped on their forums.... Man are those forums dead....

Im so glad that I fell in love with this mustang because besides the cars awesome factor, this forum is always active (especially because the car is new) but even more so, I really enjoy the layout, and there are a lot of helpful and bad ass people on here too....

It certainly sounds like i have no life, but I do, i just fill the little increments of free time in between activities with this forum.

Any one else feel this way?
Sponsored

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
I feel the same way too. Over the years I've had a lot of older Mustangs, Fox bodys, Torinos, Fairlanes, and a couple of racecars. I have really enjoyed this car and look forward to looking thru the forum ever night. The people on this forum can be a lot of fun at times with the comments and I love seeing how everyone mods there cars and the different ideas they come up with.
I guess I'm addicted to the S550 and the forum.
:cheers:

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
I just have no life. Okinawa sucks.

Sponsored

Noobtastic14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB ruby red
Automotive forms can be extremely addicting! I almost lost my (now wife) over forums when I was young and dumb. Today I am much better at managing my time and priorities. I frequent this forum as well as massive crazy insane (why?!) car audio forums.

-Drew

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
If the 2015 6G Mustang was a rock band that produced great music that everyone at the concert enjoyed immensely, then this Forum would be the "Mosh Pit". You know that area where everyone jostles each other. And just like that commotion, it's great fun to participate in the Mustang melees. And we get to talk about and see our favorite Mustangs while crowd watching Mustangers from the whole world.

OP
OP
willmkent

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I'm so glad I'm not alone. I too enjoy seeing what everyone is doing with their mustangs. Something about this car captivates me more than others that I have owned.

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
I frequent several forums, but I'm not a heavy poster. I have been on this one for awhile now and things have gotten much better since the performance numbers on the 2016 Camaro came out and some variant they are all sure is a z28, no a ZL1, no a 1LE was captured at the 'Ring. The Camaro5/6 trolls have returned to their sites to caress each other's ego's about the new GM offering.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Same here... I got to have my m6g forum fix everyday...life is good. Perfect car for these low gas prices!

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Yeah on the same boat as you. Between a career, wife, kid, parents and in-laws. My life is pretty tense day in day out. This is my exhaust and my way to unwind and give self some me time. My free time always go to either hanging out with my daughter or mustang/forum. I also love diy car maintenance and house projects.

But you pretty much nailed it.
Sponsored