Sponsored

Adapter fittings for AN trans cooler lines

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Does anyone happen to know what fitting will work on the trans cooler to convert the factory hard lines to AN fittings? I have the fittings and conversion already for the transmission side. The compression fittings at the hard line are working but they're showing signs of sweat and I'd rather just convert the rest all the way.
Sponsored

Max Rips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT Premium PP1
what a coincidence I am searching the forums with the exact same question. I just installed a GT500 aluminum oil pan and it turns out it's not a direct bolt-on if you have an auto. The transmission hard lines can't go in place and rub against the pan as it's much bigger than stock. So I also found an adapter that sits on the transmission with AN fittings and now trying to figure out how to connect the lines on the cooler side.

OP
OP
Angrey

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
what a coincidence I am searching the forums with the exact same question. I just installed a GT500 aluminum oil pan and it turns out it's not a direct bolt-on if you have an auto. The transmission hard lines can't go in place and rub against the pan as it's much bigger than stock. So I also found an adapter that sits on the transmission with AN fittings and now trying to figure out how to connect the lines on the cooler side.
I checked mine tonight, they don't seem to be leaking. I'll keep monitoring them. I just decided to use barbed adapters if I have to abandon the compression fittings on the hard lines. The last section before it connects to the cooler is 1/2 hose. I'll just cut the end, and barb it to the rest of the flexible line back to the trans. Just have to heat shield it for a couple of feet when it runs by the motor and headers.
Sponsored