• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

South Carolina Active exhaust ——sold——

Hopkins4224

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt 1997 gt
Taken off my 2020 when it had around 700 miles. I hung on to it for awhile incase I ever wanted to go back but I’m not going to. Comes with everything. I didn’t strip it like others do. Looking to get 500 plus shipping. I do get discounted shipping because the wife sell crafts on Etsy. I can get pics later. It’s just in my attic I gotta get them down. I also have a hood off my 2020 it’s Kona blue. Will get pics of that too
Sponsored

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
So you’re selling it with the actuators and harnesses?

OP
OP

Hopkins4224

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt 1997 gt
Yes I unplugged it and took it off it will come as u just have to plug it in and hang it. Sorry forgot to take pics today

Sponsored

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Would you sell just the actuators and harnesses?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Hopkins4224

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt 1997 gt
The muffler and tips is what’s expensive to ship. I got a quote to ship to 93555 and it was 100$ I don’t mind sending out tow packages or whatever and I don’t wanna break the actuators when removing but if u guys wanna figure it out between you guys.

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
The muffler and tips is what’s expensive to ship. I got a quote to ship to 93555 and it was 100$ I don’t mind sending out tow packages or whatever and I don’t wanna break the actuators when removing but if u guys wanna figure it out between you guys.
m
The actuators are super easy to removed and pretty durable. The spring will fall out hut that’s ok. I’ll PM you.

Nos-pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT 5.0 A-10 Whipple Charged 989 RWHP....2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
I am very interested in your mufflers please give me a call and can do my own shipping labels (323)915-8855

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
If still available I'd like it all shipped to 77546