OP
OP

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6A
Tax dollars well spent!! Thank you for your service!:cheers:

I am currently doing a very similar install. I have been extremely happy going to lund from Bama on a regular street tune, then added mod tune, then Flex fuel tune. All the centrifugals are seeing bigger numbers (more like a PD SC) from the Lund tuning. Good luck!
Thanks. My current tune is from Bama. I have been fairly happy with them, although I have had some low det pinging experience with my current tune. I will chalk it up to probably bad gas, but looking around it seems everyone is recommending Lethal Pro/Lund.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Lund tune. That's what I'm going with on the Paxton I ordered.

Give us a call if you have any questions. We're Lund Racings largest dealer and are here to assist you.

Thanks,
Jared

Rob@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
it like it's stolen
First of all THANK YOU for your service. When it come to tuning Lund Racing is the way to go. Being that you have an SCT already you could go to any of the Lund venders or contact Lund Racing directly and set up the remote session. It should be the same price across the board @ $525.00 no matter what vender you go with. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Sponsored

daniel_94kg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
Give us a call if you have any questions. We're Lund Racings largest dealer and are here to assist you.

Thanks,
Jared
The tune comes with the package I ordered from beefcake. But, I definitely use Lethal for most of my purchases. Derek gave me some great advice on some suspension parts so when I grab them I'm definitely going to get them from you guys. Not to stray off topic lol :thumbsup:

OP
OP

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I really appreciate it. When I start my build I will do a new thread.. Thanks again!

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Please elaborate. They've installed my bolt ons and dyno tunes my mustang and have been nothing but cool dudes. They have a lot of cars in the shop ranging from motor swaps, complete rebuilds, installing FI in mustangs. As I mentioned I'm goin Whipple and most likely going through them for install. They are passionate about what they do and are nice/genuine guys. Also like I said they're new to me, and chatting with them they said they recently bought the place out from the previous owner, them being Matt and Al, so it's possible your story pre dates the new management and experience. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That being said I wouldn't mind anecdotal evidence from other people.
I'd rather not elaborate online, but I have several friends who've had issues there, as have I. You could PM me for details, but I don't want Furore's thread derailed with TMS issues. I don't know Al at TMS, but I know Matt. Nice guy with some decent talent, but not enough experience in tuning, IMHO.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Feel free to give us a shout on your combo and wants needs.

We are pretty much the goto when it comes to centri supercharging on the coyotes.

We sell more than anyone and have 6 years of experience on these.

Our custom "Beefcake special" packages have pretty much set the standard and give an incredible value for what you get.

In addition we are one of lund racing's largest dealers and can include one of lund's remote tunes if you would like.

We are always around to take your calls / pms / emails from 8am to 10pm seven days a week.

most guys always have questions and its usually after hours, so were here to help.

check out our s550 s/c section and custom pacages and hit me up with any questions you may have

beef
513-478-1965

http://teambeefcakeracing.com/2015--s550-mustang-superchargers.html

OP
OP

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feel free to give us a shout on your combo and wants needs.

We are pretty much the goto when it comes to centri supercharging on the coyotes.

We sell more than anyone and have 6 years of experience on these.

Our custom "Beefcake special" packages have pretty much set the standard and give an incredible value for what you get.

In addition we are one of lund racing's largest dealers and can include one of lund's remote tunes if you would like.

We are always around to take your calls / pms / emails from 8am to 10pm seven days a week.

most guys always have questions and its usually after hours, so were here to help.

check out our s550 s/c section and custom pacages and hit me up with any questions you may have

beef
513-478-1965

http://teambeefcakeracing.com/2015--s550-mustang-superchargers.html
Thanks! I appreciate the info and feedback.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd rather not elaborate online, but I have several friends who've had issues there, as have I. You could PM me for details, but I don't want Furore's thread derailed with TMS issues. I don't know Al at TMS, but I know Matt. Nice guy with some decent talent, but not enough experience in tuning, IMHO.
Thanks for the non-hijack. I basically ordered some simple parts not on back order (called the distributors to confirm) and after six weeks they had not arrived yet. When I asked for an explanation they could not give one. I just got a refund and walked away. I have not been back since.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for your service. My personal experience. Lund with Ngauge. I dealt with Terry at Beefcake and he was very helpful.

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Procharger if you don't want to cut anything

Paxton if you like to get your hands dirty.

I love my Paxton.

craigsix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
i met a guy at the kc fbody mustang meet and drags. he had a procharger at 15psi and 800hp on stock manifolds. he said he had lund hptuners. saw him run 108 in the 1/8. i think he said hes on here evosomething.

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
OP. If you need to pass emssions you better make sure you'll be all set with that setup.
Sponsored