ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
I hear ya about turning the wheels. I usually back into parking spots up against a fence but always keep my front wheels perfectly straight and stang is in the middle of parking lines!
That's my OCD kicking in :cwl: I'll need to start keeping wheels turned to make it harder to take.
If they snatch it with a "recovery" wrecker and lift the front wheels it won't matter, and why I park with the nose in, ass out.THey'd have to snatch it from the rear. and with wheels turned it hit the other parked cars and be a pain to tow without straigh'n out the wheels.
If they want it, they'll take it but most it is grab the easiest one, unless the chop shop had a "request list. "
The problem is in an area that is questionable, a "recovery" wrecker snatching a car won't raise anyone's eyebrows.
Any time I see one with no signage and no plate or a plate you can't easily see. I call the popo when out of town and it is cruising around hotel areas,etc.
I also, before I go on a trip anytown/city I'll stop at, and be away from my ride, rental or my own.for any length of time. I google the police phone # and put it in contacts in phone. after trip I just delete them. Only had to use them a few times and mostly for other things like a wreck or a lady was having a heart attack.
Sponsored