OP
OP
Luckystang

Luckystang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
@Luckystang the stripes over the roof and boot were matching the original one on the hood, or did you redo the whole striping? And which stripes did you use, the ones from Autodesign? (Got that one.)
The orange contours on the front mask are from Bemaro?
We removed the one that came on the hood and install new hood, roof and boot.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Luckystang

Luckystang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Well done Mate!!!!! I am also sending my car to Steeda in a few weeks to get the special interior and exterior treatment. No Shaker Hood for me, since a stage 2 Whipple will be installed, and it is all warrantied. I see you stayed with the 19 inch rims. I opted to go to the 20 inch and keep the 19's with the Cup 2 for track days. Still, I love what you did to your Mach 1!!!!
The techs at Steeda will get you taken care. Good guys that work there.

OP
OP
Luckystang

Luckystang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
need to re-shoot a couple of those otherwise very nice photos so poles aren't sprouting out of the hood and other oopsies in the background framing.
We are going to re shoot when the rest of the parts come. It will be a new location.

Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
WOW those are very tasteful appearance mods. Looks stunning.

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Well done Mate!!!!! I am also sending my car to Steeda in a few weeks to get the special interior and exterior treatment. No Shaker Hood for me, since a stage 2 Whipple will be installed, and it is all warrantied. I see you stayed with the 19 inch rims. I opted to go to the 20 inch and keep the 19's with the Cup 2 for track days. Still, I love what you did to your Mach 1!!!!
what kind of interior work are they doing?

Sponsored

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
what kind of interior work are they doing?
Changing the seats to Katzkin leather with orange theme for the FJG Mach 1, side panel alcatera upgrade, carbon fiber dash and other areas of the interior and some other interior upgrades.

RTR077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT RTR Spec 1
Great looking car man. See you at the beach!

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Changing the seats to Katzkin leather with orange theme for the FJG Mach 1, side panel alcatera upgrade, carbon fiber dash and other areas of the interior and some other interior upgrades.
oohh how much does something like that run you?

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
oohh how much does something like that run you?
I am doing more than interior. Steeda will do their complete G3 suspension, Mach 1 package, stage 2 Whipple, 20 inch Flow Form Wheels, PS4S, GT500 Extractor Hood, and some other things I wanted done. Price is similar to paying for a Shelby Super Snake. Check out Steeda Performance Vehicle for pricing.

My SN 95 had Steeda parts back in the late 90s. Going with what I know to work.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
I am doing more than interior. Steeda will do their complete G3 suspension, Mach 1 package, stage 2 Whipple, 20 inch Flow Form Wheels, PS4S, GT500 Extractor Hood, and some other things I wanted done. Price is similar to paying for a Shelby Super Snake. Check out Steeda Performance Vehicle for pricing.

My SN 95 had Steeda parts back in the late 90s. Going with what I know to work.
i had steeda parts on my 2003 and 2006 mustangs....loved them both...i do not have anything on the 15 or 12. not that i don't like steeda but at this point i don't have any practical reasoning to put them on.... the 2003 was already used and had a lot of "mixed" stuff on it, so i took them off and upgraded to the G-trak suspension. the 2006 had the springs and a few small goodies on it.
(to this day the 2006 Gt is the only one i regret trading in, but it was for the BOSS 302 i have so it helps)
i love the look of their Twister Orange Mach 1, what i would get if i could...
post picts when your interior is done....interested to see how it turns out.
Sponsored