AA Spare Tire Group Buy

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
Well, this was a waste of time...they said they cannot provide ANY discount, unless the entire order gets shipped to one location. Cost for transport and raw material has gone up etc. Not sure what to do now and if I should just suck it up. I think a couple people here use a DYI solution with a Hyundai Equus wheel or so but not sure how well that fits in the trunk. Ford kinda screwed us with the Brembos.

I went the Equus route. The tire takes a little pushing to get it to fit into the well, but, it fits. A lot cheaper than the AA spare. I also got a Torin scissor jack and an extendable handle wrench, with thin walled socket. It all fits nicely.

Whitest Russian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
I went the Equus route. The tire takes a little pushing to get it to fit into the well, but, it fits. A lot cheaper than the AA spare. I also got a Torin scissor jack and an extendable handle wrench, with thin walled socket. It all fits nicely.
Do you have a link to that tire?

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Anyone have a list of the exact parts AA uses in their kit? Maybe we can find them individually and do group buys on the parts themselves.
Sponsored