Sponsored

A tale of damages | malpractice at Wade Ford, GA

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
I also live in Toronto but I have my car serviced at Heritage and it's been my favorite dealership thus far. Them and Fraser Ford.

I have been to Steeles, Markville, Uxbridge, Yorkdale and Don Way and I don't recommend any of them.
Another vote for Fraser Ford - Oshawa.

I bought my car at Formula Ford and aside from the salesman - who was good but didn't inform me that getting the upgraded leather would have been a smart move - Formula were dicks after the sale.

Fraser has been good so far to me
Sponsored

tokuzumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Escalade ESV
OP, sorry to hear about your woes while the vehicle was in the dealer's possession. My neighbor also purchased from Akins ford, and loved the experience.

Was the drivers airbag deployed ?
Airbags wouldn't typically deploy if the vehicle has been shut off for longer than 15-30 minutes.

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
OP, sorry to hear about your woes while the vehicle was in the dealer's possession. My neighbor also purchased from Akins ford, and loved the experience.

Airbags wouldn't typically deploy if the vehicle has been shut off for longer than 15-30 minutes.
They would have deployed if the vehicle was being driven when it was wrecked.

OP
OP

Fangi0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
GT Base PP2
I finally get her back next week. Some parts took forever to arrive, plus I did a few performance upgrades meanwhile awaiting parts arrival.

My insurance sent a check that covers their estimate in repairing (not replacing) damaged parts: hood, left panel, rim... we still have pending supplemental and diminution of value matters.

Replacing the damaged parts would have yielded the closest result to OEM before the accident, but still not OEM... and I was not happy at all with the idea of a brand new car with an already replaced front-end courtesy of Wade Ford's doing. So I ended up going with the OEM GT350 front-end conversion. Will post pictures in a separate thread.

OP
OP

Fangi0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
GT Base PP2