Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
You won’t… this came directly from the engineer who created and designed the EDR system for Ford.
Often, lawsuits are settled with info being suppressed due to future lawsuits not being able to use prior discovery info.
Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Has anyone seen airbags deploy when someone hits a parked car? I havent

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
No but I’ve seen techs set some off probing around in a column and dash. :champagne:
lol, irrelevant…who HASNT used airbag modules to do silly boy stuff?

…I may or may not have launched an old water heater to FAA levels of concern back in March of 1997 😂

OP
OP

feeny1701

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'21 Canyon Denali LB, ‘19 ATS-V
So... um... how much do you think you will sell it for? Asking for a friend
I did the online carvana offer and disclosed the damage and the need for tires. They quoted $50,500 so that’s the minimum I would take for it once it’s fixed.
2019 with 10,500 miles. Tech pack, handling pack, comfortable air conditioned seats, factory car cover with a tiny hole for the battery tender cord to fit through. I bought it new so I have the owners trophy pack that will go with it if I sell it privately.

Body shop is good. I have had vehicles there fixed before and their paint and body work is good. I still am waiting for them to come up with an estimate on the damage.
Key was in the house when this happened so the car was not on.

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Darwin award. Nice.
aw cmon.…one man’s Darwin is another man’s entertainment…from far, far away 😂

you ain’t freshly hatched, surely you have some stories that you wouldn’t do again…mine involves a gutted fiberglass boat, a fifth (or two) of jack daniels, 5 gallons of diesel, a cottonmouth snake and 3 or 4 military spec instruments that obliterated the fish population an unamed portion of Lake Barkley back in the 90’s?!?

…perhaps it’s just me, and 3 other coharts 🥸

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Lol, for sure! Its a good thing cameras and youtube weren’t around back then to record our dipshittery at times. Had a few friends that carried our escapades in to doing a few stints with EOD after they joined the military. I had family friends back then that sold mining supplies so we had access to stuff we shouldn’t of been screwing around with. :whew:

aw cmon.…one man’s Darwin is another man’s entertainment…from far, far away 😂

you ain’t freshly hatched, surely you have some stories that you wouldn’t do again…mine involves a gutted fiberglass boat, a fifth (or two) of jack daniels, 5 gallons of diesel, a cottonmouth snake and 3 or 4 military spec instruments that obliterated the fish population an unamed portion of Lake Barkley back in the 90’s?!?

…perhaps it’s just me, and 3 other coharts 🥸

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Lol, for sure! Its a good thing cameras and youtube weren’t around back then to record our dipshittery at times. Had a few friends that carried our escapades in to doing a few stints with EOD after they joined the military. I had family friends back then that sold mining supplies so we had access to stuff we shouldn’t of been screwing around with. :whew:
lol, there ya go…side note, I’m coming thru ABQ on the 12th

we may need to swap stories 😬

now back to your regularly scheduled thread…

sorry OP, that stinks worse then the south end of a north bound cow…what does insurance say?!?

Deleted member 13861

Sorry to see this. Dont be to hard on yourself things happen , the car can be fixed and most important ...nobody was injured.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
at least it was a straight on hit so maybe that will just make the repairs a bolt on affair.

OP
OP

feeny1701

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'21 Canyon Denali LB, ‘19 ATS-V
at least it was a straight on hit so maybe that will just make the repairs a bolt on affair.
The body shop is finally looking at it today. I’ll post up what they come up with for a damage figure once I hear from them.