Sponsored

A lot of people selling up ..

vikkic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Need for Green
Mine's my daily car - 9500 miles in 9 months. Absolutely love it and don't think I'll get rid, can't think of anything else I want at the moment. Had a couple of sh*t my pants moments, but I now use wet mode :doh: Looking forward to getting rid of the P Zeros in a couple of months - one of my oh sh*t moments was just after I'd taken the winters off and had forgotten quite how bad they were.
Sponsored

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
To be honest, I'd be more inclined to see true statistical details on this topic.
In the past week alone, I have seen 4 brand new Mustangs on the road (with the tag plate showing a July date).

Plus, my sales rep was explaining that the likes of Fusions aren't selling, and in Kennesaw, GA, their number one selling car is a Mustang.
I personally believe that Ford made some headway with the Eco model Mustang. I would have never considered a Mustang back in the day, purely for the petrol use and cost.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Hence why in the US, Ford has decided to only sell Mustangs and trucks

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
6 tyres!!!!....does it eat them?....mind you 40,000 miles aint to bad I suppose, its nice to see so many miles on a GT.....I think mine will be for 3yrs then back to ford for an upgrade.....
It eats the Pzeros pretty quickly. Replaced all 4 with MPSS (rears after about 19000, fronts around 27k ) but then a pothole took out the left front mpss after 9000 miles. Changed both fronts for conti sport contact 6's in april

Rear MPSS still got lots of life left

Sponsored

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Oh trust me, if I didn't get the sack landing me in debt, I'd still have my 2015. I had bits galore on there and was planning on getting a new Intake Plenum and a tune. I still miss that lairy exhaust I put on it. :(

It was catastrophically anti-social. :headbang:

See above. Got the sack.
I had mine 2 years but then a drastic change in income and where I had to live made me sell my forever car. Luckily for such a tiny loss.

Annoyingly now I'm back in London, Mayor Khan is forcing me to sell my other forever car, an owned for 20 years BMW e36, as it's not ULEZ compliant and he's extending the zone out to where I live in SW London.

Typically and weirdly my 2016 GT is compliant. Go figure.

Judspony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red RRsport and a Ligtning GT Conv
I check in here most days, and the other forums, and I'm a member of most of the Mustang groups on facebook, and there appears to be more and more people selling their lovely Mustangs .. :love:

Mostly 15/16 plates, for either lack of use, or issues Ford aren't resolving. It doesn't appear to be people making a move for the 18/19 cars ..

I must admit, I'm a serial car changer and I will admit I look most days at other stuff. My car isn't used much, and sits there on my drive sometimes 6 days a week costing me road tax, insurance, finance when, to be honest, I'd be better off in something like a JCW :ninja: I very rarely have more than 2 people in the car, mostly do short town trips. I need fun, not practicality really ..

I then I drive my car, well actually start it up and the grin appears :D .. mine isn't going anywhere if I can help it ..

I just wondered how everyone else is feeling about their Mustangs :thumbsup:
Had ours just over a year after the delivery debacle, glad we waited we love it, its a weekend car, just about 4000 miles, going nowhere for now.
Sponsored