Sponsored

A Little COVID-19 Humor (No Politics Please!)

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just a thought for us to ponder. Isn't it amazing that when this started, all we saw on the news was how President Trump was going to kill us all from his mishandling of the virus.

Now after Biden is in I haven't seen 1 story on how bad the infections and mortality rates are. We have had our highest single day morbidity since it started, and no one says anything?

We also heard that we need masks to combat the virus, and social distancing to eliminate the virus from society. Now I've been reading article on how we will be living with the virus forever.

I work with diseases everyday, the only thing that will help this is a vaccine. Doesnt matter what we think, doesn't matter how many masks we wear, doesn't matter how fat away we sit at a movie theater, WE NEED THE VACCINE.

The vaccine also won't get rid of the virus, it will help protect ourselves from the adverse reactions from the virus. SARS or Corona type virus rely on reproduction to survive, they are extremely good at reproducing but they are also their own worst enemies. The longer the reproduce they will mutate, and typically when they reproduce they become much more contagious as they enter a life or death state. Ths bacteria and their genetic make up evolves once it rips through a population in order to survive. We are seeing this with this "mutated strain" - its totally normal.

My advice is to get vaccinated, it won't get rid of the virus, it won't keep you from getting it in the future, but it will suppress the effects of the current strain. Subsequent strains are almost never as deadly, not even close so I'm getting it ASAP.

We need vaccinated or exposed to it, locking everyone up only keeps its current state deadly.
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Just a thought for us to ponder. Isn't it amazing that when this started, all we saw on the news was how President Trump was going to kill us all from his mishandling of the virus.

Now after Biden is in I haven't seen 1 story on how bad the infections and mortality rates are. We have had our highest single day morbidity since it started, and no one says anything?

We also heard that we need masks to combat the virus, and social distancing to eliminate the virus from society. Now I've been reading article on how we will be living with the virus forever.

What are reading? I went to CNN, NBCnews.com and foxnews... all of them have a story on vaccinnes, noting the death rate, etc. All on the "first page"...

What I have seen is your exact comment in the FOXnews comments section. People who don't research before making comments look... a certain way...

Go away, no politics. šŸ¤£

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
What are reading? I went to CNN, NBCnews.com and foxnews... all of them have a story on vaccinnes, noting the death rate, etc.

What I have seen is your exact comment in the FOXnews comments section. People who don't research before making comments look... a certain way...
It's my own thoughts, and since I share my profession with lots of other like minded people it doesn't surprise me that others have a similar opinion.

I'd also like to point out, that NO we don't have the same news coverage on the disease. It used to be death, death, death, mishandled, no vaccine, ICU's at max capacity, and doom.

No its vaccine rollout, vaccine rollout, how to deal with it. I'm not being political just pointing out that no matter how we look at it - we need vaccine. It is a COVID thread afterall is it not? I would think someone who reads comments on a major media source makes them look...a certain way.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
It's my own thoughts, and since I share my profession with lots of other like minded people it doesn't surprise me that others have a similar opinion.

I'd also like to point out, that NO we don't have the same news coverage on the disease. It used to be death, death, death, mishandled, no vaccine, ICU's at max capacity, and doom.

No its vaccine rollout, vaccine rollout, how to deal with it. I'm not being political just pointing out that no matter how we look at it - we need vaccine. It is a COVID thread afterall is it not? I would think someone who reads comments on a major media source makes them look...a certain way.
Oh, just stop... your political bantering sounds ignorant.

Can't you read? The thread title requests for "no politics". You people can't be respectful. It is tiring.

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Funny-No-Politics-Zone-Sign-Image.jpg

Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible

Where I live we are getting a daily dose of infection rates, a daily dose of death counts, a daily explanation of how several states (not ours, thank God) have critical shortage of ICU capacity and no elective surgery allowed. We also get daily discussions on who can and cannot get the vaccine, how people are getting caught trying to skip the line. Not much difference in coverage than what was covered before Nov. 4th from what Iā€™m seeing. I do notice that Dr. Fauci seems to be in a much better mood. Iā€™ll stop there, because...politics šŸ˜‰

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT

379521e88b2f8b27ae7e83981886fda4.jpeg

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
A female on a car forum seen by mostly guys posting a meme with the word "horny" fallowed by a meme with butt stuff going on...

c vnd.png