Sponsored

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Gas mileage isn’t even close.
I also need a Auto this time around.
The gt350 is meant to be driven at high rpm’s and when it’s not, such as sitting in traffic or areas where not possible it actually doesn’t do the engine any favors for reliability.
Dude,It’s a race car for a guy that lives in Chicago with winters
I agree. The engine and transmission both hate slow driving. It can be done, but you just know it hates it... feels bogged down and the transmission rewards quick input shifts not bumper to bumper on and off the clutch. Tires are an easy fox but like you realize I think you know what the car is truly set up for and its not Chicago winters.
Sponsored

darren13skylark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
I’m a country boy for North Carolina where the good ol country roads are where I love to drive the Mustang. So I see it from a different perspective. I have the GT auto and the Mach 1 is a pretty much the same car. The GT350 would be a lot more fun for me. I’m really considering one. Have to sell mine first though.

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, M/T
Eh... each facelift, the front end keeps looking more and more like the ford fusion.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Some of y’all are so dumb lol

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
Eh... each facelift, the front end keeps looking more and more like the ford fusion.
Huh? I'd argue that the 15-17 MY looks the most like the Fusion (not that it's a bad thing since it shares some DNA with Aston Martin) while the 18+ went full on catfish.

The Mach 1 is the best looking non-Shelby Mustang in my opinion.

Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
That’s key! Non Shelby. Can’t believe this comes in at $60. The Gt350 would be a no brainer for me!
I would tend to agree, but when I did some cursory searches before ordering my Mach 1 , I could no longer find any GT 350's for 60K, they appear to have dramatically increased on price and scarcity since they got discontinued. I've seen them listed now for closer to 70k, and above

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
I can see the Mach 1 as being a reliable, everyday-use, track ready compromise to a gt350, without the dangling sword of rare but sudden catastrophic engine failure. You give up the cachet and the noise, che bel rumore.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
I can see the Mach 1 as being a reliable, everyday-use, track ready compromise to a gt350, without the dangling sword of rare but sudden catastrophic engine failure. You give up the cachet and the noise, che bel rumore.
This, 100%.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I would tend to agree, but when I did some cursory searches before ordering my Mach 1 , I could no longer find any GT 350's for 60K, they appear to have dramatically increased on price and scarcity since they got discontinued. I've seen them listed now for closer to 70k, and above
You aren't looking in the right places, the MSRP of the GT350 is around $65ZK-$67K and there are lots of them listed for MSRP or better. Lightly used will take off around $10K as I've seen tons of GT350s with 5k miles for mid to upper 50Ks.
Getting a GT500 for MSRP looks to be pretty easy (there are a ridiculous amount of them listed on cars.com) if you stay out of the big metro areas and especially Silicone Valley, OMG they just rape people there with ADM.

Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
You aren't looking in the right places, the MSRP of the GT350 is around $65ZK-$67K and there are lots of them listed for MSRP or better. Getting a GT500 for MSRP looks to be pretty easy if you stay out of the big cities and especially Silicone Valley, OMG they just rape people there with ADM.
Well, I'm closer to East Coast, so not sure if that's the difference, and again, was a cursory search 100 miles around where I live. I'm sure there may be deals out there, but still feel the fully loaded Mach 1 I ordered ( except for AP ) is the better deal for me at 60 k. Don't get me wrong would love to have a GT 350 , but seemed a bit outta reach.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, f150 lariat supercrew, Audi S5 Cabriolet
Huh? I'd argue that the 15-17 MY looks the most like the Fusion (not that it's a bad thing since it shares some DNA with Aston Martin) while the 18+ went full on catfish.

The Mach 1 is the best looking non-Shelby Mustang in my opinion.
I agree with everything you said. I have a 2015 and have been waiting for the 2018+catfish face to go away so I can get a new one. Finally.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)

darren13skylark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
I agree about the front end in my 19 gt. That’s why I put the gt500 bumper on from Vicrez. It fits better than stock. If you look on eBay there’s probably 20 gt350s under $60k and several $50k or less. All with very few miles. I’m considering a couple of these.